Get updates on new Chinese topics

你更喜欢通过电话还是在线预约?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你更喜欢通过电话还是在线预约?为什么?
    Would you rather make an appointment by phone or online? Why?
  2. 2.在德国,你通常需要预约什么?
    What do you need an appointment for in Germany?
  3. 3.你会如何取消一次预约?
    How would you cancel an appointment?
  4. 4.在预约过程中,你如何克服语言障碍?
    How can you overcome language barriers during appointments?
  5. 5.在德国是否应该允许用英语预约?为什么?
    Should it be possible to make appointments in English in Germany? Why/why not?
  6. 6.在德国预约比在你国家容易还是困难?原因是什么?
    Is it easier or more difficult to make appointments in Germany than in your country? What could be the reason?
  7. 7.你在德国预约过吗?有什么经历?
    Have you ever made an appointment in Germany? What experience did you have?
  8. 8.你会使用公共交通去预约吗?为什么?
    Would you use public transportation in Germany to get to your appointment? Why/why not?
  9. 9.如果在候诊室等了太久,你会投诉吗?
    Would you complain if you had to wait too long in the waiting room?
  10. 10.你想象中的接待员工作日是怎样的?
    How do you imagine the workday of a receptionist?

Vocabulary

预约 (yùyuē) - to make an appointment
通过电话 (tōngguò diànHuà) - over the phone
取消 (qǔxiāo) - to cancel
语言障碍 (yǔyán zhàng'ài) - language barrier
公共交通 (gōnggòng jiāotōng) - public transport

Useful Phrases

我更喜欢在线预约,因为这样更方便。

I would prefer to make an appointment online because it is more convenient.

在德国,医生就诊或处理官方事务时通常需要预约。

In Germany, appointments are often needed for doctor visits or official matters.

我会通过电话取消预约,礼貌地请求原谅。

I would cancel an appointment by phone by politely asking for forgiveness.

要克服语言障碍,可以使用简单的句子或者请翻译。

To overcome language barriers, one could use simple sentences or involve an interpreter.

我相信在德国应该可以用英语预约,以帮助国际访客。

I believe that it should be possible to make appointments in English in Germany to assist international visitors.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.