Get updates on new Chinese topics

你愿意亲吻狮子还是鳄鱼?为什么?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你愿意亲吻狮子还是鳄鱼?为什么?
    Would you rather kiss a lion or a crocodile? Why?
  2. 2.你认为糖果熊应该作为货币使用吗?为什么?
    Should gummy bears be introduced as currency? Why/why not?
  3. 3.你觉得自己是什么冰淇淋口味?为什么?
    What ice cream flavor would you be and why?
  4. 4.什么衣服适合企鹅?
    What clothing would look good on a penguin?
  5. 5.为什么我们有两个眼睛,而不是五个?
    Why do we have two eyes and not five?
  6. 6.如果明天又要乱,为什么还要整理房间?
    Why should you clean your room if it's going to be messy again tomorrow?
  7. 7.羊在睡不着时数什么?
    What do sheep count when they can't fall asleep?
  8. 8.如果乌龟失去壳,它是无家可归还是没有衣服?
    If a turtle loses its shell, is it homeless or naked?
  9. 9.为什么算命师从不中彩票?
    Why doesn't a fortune teller ever win the lottery?

Vocabulary

傻问题 (shǎ wèntí) - silly question
葡萄酒糖 (pútáojiǔ táng) - wine gums
支付手段 (zhīfù shǒuduàn) - means of payment
整理 (zhěnglǐ) - to tidy up
乌龟 (wūguī) - turtle

Useful Phrases

我宁愿亲吻狮子,因为我崇拜它的威严。

I would rather kiss a lion because I admire its majestic presence.

糖果熊作为支付手段是个有趣的想法,但不太实用。

Gummy bears as a means of payment would be a funny idea, but they wouldn't be very practical.

如果我是冰淇淋口味,我会是巧克力,因为它总是受欢迎。

If I were an ice cream flavor, I would be chocolate because it is always popular.

我认为企鹅穿上时尚西装会很不错。

I think a penguin would look very good in a stylish suit.

我们有两个眼睛使我们能够更好地观察空间。

We have two eyes to allow for better spatial vision.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.