Get updates on new Chinese topics

你想成为兽医吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你想成为兽医吗?
    Would you like to become a veterinarian?
  2. 2.你曾经带宠物去过兽医吗?这花费多吗?
    Have you ever taken a pet to the vet? Was it expensive?
  3. 3.兽医“安乐死”动物。你还会想成为兽医吗?
    Veterinarians 'put animals to sleep'. Would you still want to become one?
  4. 4.哪种动物是兽医最难的患者,为什么?狗还是猫?哪种狗的品种?
    Which animal is the most difficult patient for a veterinarian and why? A dog or a cat? Which dog breed?
  5. 5.最近几年,养狗和养猫的人数显著增加。他们能在城市里舒适地生活吗?
    The number of dog and cat owners has increased significantly in recent years. Can they live comfortably in cities?
  6. 6.在德国的企业中,通常欢迎宠物,例如酒吧和咖啡馆。超市也应该允许宠物吗?
    In German businesses, pets are generally welcome - for example in bars and cafés. Should they also be allowed in supermarkets?
  7. 7.人们是为了养宠物而不是生孩子吗?
    Do people get pets instead of having children?
  8. 8.有很多提供宠物食品、玩具和狗酒店的公司。这些公司有用吗?还是只是在试图让我们多花钱?
    There are many companies for pet food, toys and dog hotels. Are these useful businesses? Or are they just trying to get us to buy more things?
  9. 9.“狗是人类最好的朋友”。这是真的吗?猫也能做到吗?
    'A dog is man's best friend'. Is that true? Can a cat also be that?

Vocabulary

安乐死 (ān lè sǐ) - to euthanize
犬种 (quǎn zhǒng) - the dog breed
宠物主人 (chǒngwù zhǔrén) - the pet owner
兽医诊所 (shòuyī zhěnsuǒ) - the veterinary practice
疫苗 (yìmiáo) - the vaccination
动物保护法 (dòngwù bǎohù fǎ) - the animal welfare law
兽医学 (shòuyī xué) - veterinary medicine
治疗费用 (zhìliáo fèiyòng) - the treatment costs

Useful Phrases

我曾经带宠物去兽医那里,花费相当高。

I once took my pet to the veterinarian, and it was quite expensive.

我想成为兽医,因为我爱动物,想帮助它们。

I would like to become a veterinarian because I love animals and want to help them.

给动物安乐死是一个困难的决定,但有时是必要的。

Euthanizing animals is a difficult decision, but sometimes necessary.

我认为猫通常是更难治疗的患者,因为它们合作性差。

I think that cats are often more difficult patients because they are less cooperative.

在城市里,有很多养狗和养猫的人,他们很善待自己的宠物。

In cities, there are many dog and cat owners who take good care of their pets.

像吉娃娃这样的狗品种可能非常情绪化,难以治疗。

Some dog breeds, like the Chihuahua, can be very temperamental and difficult to treat.

我认为兽医也需要理解动物的心理健康。

I think it is important for veterinarians to also understand the mental health of animals.

城里养宠物的人数在增加,这带来了挑战。

The number of pet owners in urban areas is increasing, and that brings its challenges.

只要狗得到足够的锻炼和关注,它们也能在城市里生活。

Dogs can live in the city as long as they get enough exercise and attention.

我很佩服兽医的耐心和对动物福祉的承诺。

I admire veterinarians for their patience and commitment to the well-being of animals.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.