Get updates on new Chinese topics

在你们国家,什么时候给小费比较合适?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.在你们国家,什么时候给小费比较合适?
    When is it customary to give a tip in your country?
  2. 2.你通常会给小费吗?为什么?
    Do you normally give a tip? Why/why not?
  3. 3.你怎么知道该给多少小费?
    How do you know how much tip you should give?
  4. 4.在度假时你给的小费多还是少?为什么?
    Do you give more or less tip on vacation than at home? Why?
  5. 5.你给过的最高小费用是多少?
    What is the highest tip you have ever given?
  6. 6.给小费有什么重要性?
    Why is it important to give a tip?
  7. 7.哪些职业的小费占工资的比例很大?
    In which jobs does tipping represent a large part of the salary?
  8. 8.即使服务不好,你也应该给小费吗?为什么?
    Should you always give a tip, even if the service wasn't good? Why/why not?
  9. 9.哪些职业通常不收小费但你认为应该收?
    Which professional groups usually don't get tips, but should in your opinion?

Vocabulary

小费 (xiǎofèi) - tip
通常 (tōngcháng) - common
工资 (gōngzī) - wage
职业群体 (zhíyè qútǐ) - occupational group
一般来说 (yībān lái shuō) - generally

Useful Phrases

在德国,给大约10%到15%的小费是很常见的。

In Germany, it is common to give about 10 to 15 percent as a tip.

我通常会给小费,因为我欣赏服务员的工作。

I usually give tips because I appreciate the work of the waitstaff.

你经常可以从账单上或服务水平判断该给多少小费。

You can often tell from the bill or the level of service how much tip is appropriate.

度假时,我有时会给更多的小费来表示我的感激。

On vacation, I sometimes give more tips to show my appreciation.

我给过的最高小费是20欧元,在一家高档餐厅。

The highest tip I have ever given was 20 euros in an expensive restaurant.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.