Get updates on new Chinese topics

你们国家的习俗是如何给予小费的?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你们国家的习俗是如何给予小费的?
    1. When is it customary to give a tip in your country?
  2. 2.你通常会给小费吗?为什么?
    2. Do you usually give a tip? Why/why not?
  3. 3.你怎么知道给多少小费?
    3. How do you know how much tip to give?
  4. 4.你在度假时会给更少或更多的小费吗?为什么?
    4. Do you tip more or less on vacation than at home? Why?
  5. 5.你给过的最高的小费是多少?
    5. What's the highest tip you've ever given?
  6. 6.为什么给小费很重要?
    6. Why is it important to give a tip?
  7. 7.哪些工作的小费占收入的很大一部分?
    7. In which jobs does tipping make up a large part of the salary?
  8. 8.即使服务不好,你也应该给小费吗?为什么?
    8. Should you always tip, even if the service wasn't good? Why/why not?
  9. 9.哪些专业群体平时不收小费但在你看来应该收?
    9. Which professional groups usually don't get tips but should in your opinion?
  10. 10.不同国家之间的小费文化有什么差异?
    10. What cultural differences are there in tipping in different countries?

Vocabulary

小费 (xiǎofèi) - tip
习俗 (xísú) - custom
工资 (gōngzī) - wage
职业群体 (zhíyè qúntǐ) - occupational group
一般来说 (yībān lái shuō) - generally
服务 (fúwù) - service
餐厅顾客 (cāntīng gùkè) - restaurant customers
小费法 (xiǎofèi fǎ) - tipping law
款待 (kuǎndài) - hospitality
金额 (jīn'é) - amount

Useful Phrases

在餐厅小费是很普遍的。

It is common to give a tip in restaurants.

在德国一般给小费5%到10%。

In Germany, the tip is generally 5 to 10 percent.

我觉得服务好时应该给小费。

I think one should give a tip when the service was good.

有些人会给更多小费以表达他们的感谢。

Some people give more tips to show their appreciation.

小费可能是许多员工重要的收入来源。

Tips can be an important source of income for many employees.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.