你对预算航空公司的体验好吗?
Discussion Questions
- 1.你认为哪些地方是预算航空公司热门的旅行目的地?For what reasons do people emigrate?
- 2.预算航空与其他航空公司有什么不同?Do you have friends who have emigrated? Are their experiences similar or different from yours? What should one think about before emigrating?
- 3.你有乘坐过预算航空公司吗?体验如何?How can one best integrate into the new country?
- 4.对你来说,飞行时舒适性和价格哪个更重要?你有喜欢的预算航空公司吗?为什么?Is Germany easy or difficult to integrate into?
- 5.你能想象在预算航空公司进行长途飞行吗?为什么/为什么不?What can you do when you have homesickness?
- 6.你更愿意通过预算航空旅行还是长途巴士?为什么?What can lead emigrants to return to their homeland?
- 7.你认为预算航空是福还是祸?请阐述你的观点。
- 8.预算飞行对环境有什么影响?有什么解决方案?
Useful Phrases
我常常乘坐便宜航空公司飞往西班牙。
I have often flown to Spain with low-cost airlines.
低成本航空通常提供更低的价格但服务较少。
A low-cost airline often offers lower prices but less service.
我最近搭乘的低成本航空整体上很积极,尽管有一些延误。
My last experience with a low-cost airline was overall positive, although there were some delays.
对我而言,价格比舒适性更重要。
For me, the price is more important than comfort when flying.
我最喜欢的低成本航空是瑞安航空,因为它提供多个便宜的目的地。
My favorite low-cost airline is Ryanair because it offers many cheap destinations.
我无法想象在低成本航空上进行长途飞行,因为舒适性在那时非常重要。
I can't imagine a long-haul flight on a low-cost airline, as comfort is crucial there.
与低成本航空相比,长途航空的座位通常更加紧凑和不舒适。
The seats in budget airlines are often very cramped and uncomfortable.
我很感激,通常在搭乘低成本航空时需要额外付费。
I appreciate that you often have to pay additional fees with budget airlines.
短途航班时,预算航空是一个不错的选择,但长途旅行时我更喜欢舒适。
For short flights, budget airlines are a good option, but for long trips, I prefer more comfort.
在预订之前,查看其他旅行者对预算航空公司的评价很重要。
It is important to read reviews of budget airlines before booking.
Related Topics
Stay Updated
Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.