你在圣诞市场的体验如何?
Discussion Questions
- 1.你喜欢圣诞市场吗?还是觉得太嘈杂了?Do you like Christmas markets or is it too much hustle and bustle?
- 2.你想去哪个圣诞市场?Which Christmas market would you like to go to?
- 3.他家乡有这种市场吗?Does this exist in your homeland?
- 4.运营圣诞市场的是德国人(表演者)吗?Are they perhaps Germans (showmen) who run the Christmas market?
- 5.你喜欢在圣诞市场上买什么?那里有不能在其他地方买到的东西吗?What do you like to buy at the Christmas market? Is there something there that you can't get anywhere else?
- 6.你喜欢去食品摊吗?Do you like to go to food stalls 🤓 ?
- 7.你会选择从哪些地方去?To choose from: ... Where do you go?
- 8.还是更喜欢传统的德国特色?Or rather traditionally German?
- 9.你喜欢游乐设施吗?Do you like the amusement stands?
Useful Phrases
我喜欢圣诞市场的节日氛围,尽管有时很拥挤。
I love the festive atmosphere at Christmas markets, even if it can be very crowded sometimes.
我想去纽伦堡的基督童市场,因为它太有名了。
I would like to visit the Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt because it is so famous.
在我家乡,有类似的市场,但没有那么传统。
In my home country, there are similar markets, but they are not as traditional.
是的,许多摊位由德国商贩经营,他们提供自己的特色商品。
Yes, many of the stalls are run by German vendors who offer their specialties.
在圣诞市场,我喜欢买手工饰品和热红酒。
I like to buy handmade jewelry and mulled wine at the Christmas market.
那里通常有一些独特的礼物,其他地方找不到。
There are often unique gifts that you can't find anywhere else.
热闹的音乐和灯光让这个访问变得更愉快。
The lively music and lights make the visit even more enjoyable.
我喜欢和朋友逛市场,探索不同的摊位。
I enjoy strolling around the market with friends and exploring the different stalls.
像姜饼这样的传统美食是必须的。
The traditional treats like gingerbread are a must when you are there.
我觉得圣诞市场通常还提供文化活动,这很好。
I think it's great that Christmas markets often also offer cultural events.
Related Topics
Stay Updated
Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.