Get updates on new Chinese topics

你在跳蚤市场买过什么?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你在跳蚤市场买过什么?
    What have you ever bought at a flea market?
  2. 2.哪些产品是你绝对不买二手的,为什么?在跳蚤市场上可以发现哪些宝藏?你会在跳蚤市场上卖什么?
    Which products would you never buy secondhand and why not? What treasures can sometimes be discovered at a flea market? What things would you sell at a flea market?
  3. 3.你是怎么开始讨价还价的?
    How would you approach bargaining?
  4. 4.你能怎样在跳蚤市场上更好地卖出你的东西?
    How could you sell your things better at the flea market?
  5. 5.你喜欢跳蚤市场吗?不喜欢的原因是什么?
    What do you like/what don't you like about a flea market?
  6. 6.有没有特别喜欢的跳蚤市场?为什么?
    Is there a flea market that you particularly like? Why?
  7. 7.你如何策划一个为公益事业的跳蚤市场?
    How could you plan a flea market for a good cause?

Vocabulary

跳蚤市场 (tiàozǎo shìchǎng) - flea market
宝藏 (bǎozàng) - treasure
讨价还价 (tǎojià huánjià) - haggling
发现 (fāxiàn) - discover
为公益事业 (wèi gōngyì shìyè) - for a good cause

Useful Phrases

我曾经在跳蚤市场买过一本旧书。

I once bought an old book at a flea market.

我绝对不买二手内衣,因为我觉得不卫生。

I would never buy used underwear because I find it unhygienic.

有时候你可以找到真正的宝藏,比如复古衣物或古董家具。

Sometimes you can find real treasures like vintage clothing or antique furniture.

我会在跳蚤市场上卖旧玩具和书籍。

I would sell old toys and books at a flea market.

在讨价还价时,我会友好且耐心地以获得好价格。

When bargaining, I would be friendly and patient to get a good price.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.