Get updates on new Chinese topics

你觉得如何美化简历是可以接受的?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.在简历中,哪些“美化”是被社会接受的?
    Which 'embellishments' in resumes are socially accepted?
  2. 2.你个人如何划定优化和撒谎之间的界限?
    Where do you personally draw the line between optimization and lying?
  3. 3.当你发现同事伪造学历时,你会有什么反应?
    How do you react when you find out that a colleague invented their degree?
  4. 4.夸大技术技能和软技能,哪个更糟?
    What is worse - exaggerating technical skills or soft skills?
  5. 5.你如何创造性但是诚实地处理简历中的空白?
    How do you deal with gaps in your resume creatively but honestly?
  6. 6.对于被揭穿的简历谎言应该有什么后果?
    What consequences should there be for exposed resume lies?
  7. 7.你认为为什么有些人会编造完全虚假的身份?
    Why do you think some people invent completely false identities?
  8. 8.如果你的老板让你美化简历,你会如何反应?
    How would you react if your boss asked you to embellish your resume for a client?
  9. 9.通过战略性的谎言规避歧视是否合理?
    Is it justifiable to circumvent discrimination through strategic untruths?
  10. 10.最近几年,什么是可以接受的界限发生了什么变化?
    How has the boundary of what's acceptable shifted in recent years?
  11. 11.这说明我们的社会简历谎言如此普遍,意味着什么?
    What does it say about our society that resume lies are so widespread?
  12. 12.你会雇佣一个明显夸大的有才华的候选人吗?
    Would you hire a talented candidate who obviously exaggerated?

Vocabulary

美化 (měi huà) - embellishment
欺诈 (qī zhà) - fraud
夸大 (kuā dà) - to exaggerate
掩盖 (yǎn gài) - to cover up
空白 (kōng bái) - gap
抬高 (tái gāo) - to inflate
欺骗 (qī piàn) - deception
可信度 (kě xìn dù) - credibility
辩解 (biàn jiě) - to justify
后果 (hòu guǒ) - consequence
揭露 (jiē lù) - to uncover
灰色地带 (huī sè dì dài) - gray area

Useful Phrases

我相信简历的吸引设计是合理的,只要信息保持真实。

I believe that an appealing design of the resume is perfectly legitimate as long as the information remains truthful.

对我来说,优化和撒谎之间的界限在于声称拥有不具备的技能。

For me, the line between optimization and lying is crossed when one claims skills that one does not possess.

如果我发现同事伪造了学历,我会感到既震惊又失望。

If I find out that a colleague fabricated their degree, I would be both shocked and disappointed.

我认为夸大软技能更糟,因为它们通常对团队动态至关重要。

I consider it worse to exaggerate soft skills, as they are often crucial for team dynamics.

我可以通过提及志愿者工作或个人项目来解释我的简历中的空白。

To explain gaps in my resume, I could refer to volunteer work or personal projects, for example.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.