Get updates on new Chinese topics

你觉得花钱跟省钱有什么不同?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你有什么理由选择省钱还是消费?
    What are the reasons for your saving money or your spending?
  2. 2.你每个月有坚持的特定预算吗?
    Do you have a specific budget that you stick to every month?
  3. 3.你用什么策略来省钱?
    What strategies do you use to save money?
  4. 4.你认为储蓄未来重要吗?为什么?
    Do you think it's important to save for the future? Why?
  5. 5.你最喜欢在哪里购物?你更喜欢网上还是实体店?
    Where do you like to shop most? Do you prefer online or in store?
  6. 6.你认为哪些支出是必要的,哪些是不必要的?
    Which expenses do you consider necessary and which unnecessary?
  7. 7.广告和折扣如何影响你的购物决策?
    How do advertising and discounts influence your purchasing decisions?
  8. 8.你有没有学习到关于省钱的宝贵经验?
    Have you ever learned a valuable lesson about saving?
  9. 9.你觉得过度消费对很多人的生活方式有负面影响吗?
    Do you think that heavy consumption negatively affects many people's lifestyles?
  10. 10.朋友或家人在理财中作为榜样的作用有多大?
    What role does the role model function of friends or family play in money management?

Vocabulary

收入 (shōurù) - income
支出 (zhīchū) - expense
预算 (yùsuàn) - budget
储蓄 (chǔxù) - to save
投资 (tóuzī) - to invest
折扣 (zhékòu) - discount
债务 (zhàiwù) - debts
有意识的 (yǒu yìshí de) - conscious
决定 (juédìng) - to decide
比较 (bǐjiào) - to compare

Useful Phrases

我认为制定预算很重要,以便能控制自己的支出。

I think it's important to have a budget to keep track of expenses.

购物的欲望常常导致我们花的钱比我们打算的要多。

A desire to shop can often lead us to spend more money than we intended.

我更喜欢为重要的事情存钱,而不是冲动消费。

I prefer to save money for important things rather than spend it impulsively.

比较价格帮助我做出更好的购买决定。

Comparing prices helps me make better buying decisions.

我觉得我们有时应该重新考虑我们是否真的需要某样东西。

I believe we should sometimes reconsider whether we really need something before buying it.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.