Get updates on new Chinese topics

你怎么看待二手衣物?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你的东西通常能用多久?
    How long do your things usually last?
  2. 2.你喜欢穿旧衣服,还是经常买新衣服?
    Do you prefer wearing old clothes or do you often buy new things?
  3. 3.你喜欢二手的东西吗?
    Do you like second-hand things?
  4. 4.你觉得‘传下去’的衣服很傻吗?
    Do you think it's silly when clothing is 'passed down'?
  5. 5.衣服作为礼物会好吗,还是购物券更好?
    Can clothing be given as a good gift or is a voucher better?
  6. 6.是不是应该花更多的钱让东西用得更久,还是便宜的东西就足够了?
    Should one spend more money so things last longer or are cheap things sufficient?
  7. 7.你有没有网上订购过东西?一切都好吗?
    Have you ever ordered something online? Was everything okay?
  8. 8.你有多少件衣服?衣柜满了吗?
    How much clothing do you have? Are the closets full?
  9. 9.你在什么场合会打扮得更正式?
    On what occasions do you dress up?
  10. 10.你庆祝万圣节或狂欢节吗?还是觉得这很傻?
    Do you celebrate Halloween or Fasching/Carnival? Or do you think that's silly?
  11. 11.‘打扮得漂漂亮亮’算不算打扮?
    Does 'dressing up nicely' also count as dressing up?
  12. 12.你对裸体感到困扰吗?你觉得裸体海滩怎么样?或者在桑拿房?
    Do you have problems with being naked? What do you think of nudist beaches? Or in the sauna?
  13. 13.你知道《皇帝的新衣》这个故事吗?
    Do you know the story 'The Emperor's New Clothes'?
  14. 14.如果有让人隐形的衣服,你会怎么看?
    What would you think if there were clothing that made one invisible? (invisibility cap/cloak)
  15. 15.你觉得‘衣服就是人’这句话怎么样?
    What do you think of the saying 'Clothes make the man'?

Useful Phrases

我的衣服如果保养得当,通常能用好几年。

My clothes usually last several years if I take good care of them.

我经常穿旧衣服,因为我喜欢复古风格。

I often wear old clothes because I like the vintage style.

二手物品是我节省金钱和保护环境的好方法。

Second-hand items are a great way for me to save money and protect the environment.

只要衣服看起来不错,我并不介意传下去。

I don’t mind if clothes are passed down as long as they still look good.

这要看情况;有时购物券更实用,但个人礼物更有意义。

It depends; sometimes vouchers are more practical, but a personal gift has more meaning.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.