Get updates on new Chinese topics

你喜欢在家吃还是在餐厅吃?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你喜欢在家吃还是在餐厅吃?
    What do you prefer to eat: at home or in a restaurant?
  2. 2.你有没有特别喜欢的餐厅?
    Do you have a favorite place where you like to eat out?
  3. 3.你最喜欢做的菜是什么?
    What kind of food do you like to cook most?
  4. 4.你觉得自己做饭更健康还是外出就餐?
    Do you think it's healthier to cook yourself or to eat out?
  5. 5.你点外卖的经历怎么样?
    What are your experiences with ordering food?
  6. 6.你的朋友会常常给你做饭吗?
    Do your friends often cook for you or vice versa?
  7. 7.有没有一道菜是你特别想尝试的?
    Is there a dish that you absolutely want to try sometime?
  8. 8.餐厅的氛围对你来说有多重要?
    What role does the atmosphere play for you when eating out?
  9. 9.你吃过奇特的餐厅吗?
    Have you ever eaten in an unusual restaurant?
  10. 10.餐厅提供素食或纯素选项对你有多重要?
    How important is the selection of vegetarian or vegan options to you when eating?

Vocabulary

餐厅 (cāntīng) - restaurant
厨房 (chúfáng) - kitchen
食谱 (shípǔ) - recipe
食材 (shícái) - ingredient
外出 (wàichū) - out (to eat)
氛围 (fēnwéi) - atmosphere
菜单 (càidān) - menu
准备 (zhǔnbèi) - to prepare
享受 (xiǎngshòu) - enjoyment
品尝 (pǐncháng) - to taste

Useful Phrases

我更喜欢自己做饭,因为我对食材有控制。

I prefer to cook myself because I have control over the ingredients.

在餐厅吃饭对我来说通常是一件特别的事情。

Eating in a restaurant is often a special occasion for me.

我喜欢尝试新菜来提高我的烹饪技能。

I like to try new dishes to improve my cooking skills.

餐厅的氛围可以大大影响用餐体验。

The atmosphere of a restaurant can greatly influence the dining experience.

我觉得自己做的饭通常更健康更美味。

I believe that home-cooked meals are often healthier and tastier.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.