Get updates on new Chinese topics

你们的劳动节都有哪些习俗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.在德国,5月1日被庆祝为劳动节。你们国家也庆祝这个日子吗?
    In Germany, May 1st is celebrated as Labor Day. Is this day also celebrated in your country?
  2. 2.在传统的五一游行中,人们要求改善工作条件和公平工资。为什么社会不平等仍然存在?
    At traditional May Day rallies, better working conditions and fair wages are demanded. Why is there still social inequality?
  3. 3.如果没有工人运动的斗争,今天的工作条件会是什么样的?
    What would today's working conditions be like without the struggle of the labor movement?
  4. 4.在德国,有舞蹈进入五月的习俗,在4月30号点燃女巫火焰以驱邪庆祝温暖季节的开始。你对此习俗怎么看?
    In Germany there is the Dance into May, where the witch fire is lit on April 30th to drive away evil spirits and celebrate the beginning of the warm season. What do you think of this tradition?
  5. 5.在你们国家5月有哪些习俗?
    What customs are there in your country in May?
  6. 6.5月1日在德国是公共假日。所有商店都应该关门吗?为什么?
    May 1st is a public holiday in Germany. Should all shops be closed? Why/why not?
  7. 7.你打算在5月1日做什么?
    What would you do on May 1st?

Useful Phrases

在我的国家,劳动节也被庆祝,但传统不同。

In my country, Labor Day is also celebrated, but the traditions are different.

社会不平等常常是由于教育机会和经济条件的不平等造成的。

Social inequality often exists due to unequal educational opportunities and economic conditions.

如果没有工人运动的斗争,我们许多现在的劳动权利都不可能得到。

Without the struggle of the labor movement, many of our current labor rights would not have been possible.

我觉得五月舞是一种可爱的传统,庆祝春天并促进社区。

I find the May Dance a lovely tradition that celebrates spring and promotes community.

在我的国家,五月有一个节日庆祝收获和自然,类似于劳动节。

In my country, there is a festival in May that celebrates the harvest and nature, similar to Labor Day.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.