Get updates on new Chinese topics

你迟到的情况怎么样?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你有多常在重要的约会中迟到?
    How often are you late to important appointments?
  2. 2.你常用什么借口来解释迟到?
    What are your most common excuses for being late?
  3. 3.你会多留点时间,还是希望能顺利到达?
    Do you plan extra time or do you hope it will work out?
  4. 4.你有哪些小窍门可以让自己更准时?
    What tricks do you use to become more punctual?
  5. 5.别人对你迟到的反应是什么?
    How do others react to your constant lateness?
  6. 6.你从来不会迟到的事情是什么,为什么?
    What are you never late for and why?
  7. 7.你迟到时会害羞吗?
    Are you ashamed when you arrive late?
  8. 8.对你来说,多少算是‘太迟’?
    How much 'too late' is still okay for you?
  9. 9.你会对迟到的理由撒谎吗?
    Do you lie about the reason for your lateness?
  10. 10.你因迟到而遇到的最尴尬的情况是什么?
    What was the most embarrassing situation due to unpunctuality?

Vocabulary

迟到 (chídào) - delay/lateness
借口 (jièkǒu) - excuse
准时 (zhǔnshí) - on time
感到羞愧 (gǎndào xiūkuì) - to be ashamed
提前计划 (tíqián jìhuà) - to plan for
顺利 (shùnlì) - to work out
不断 (bùduàn) - constantly
尴尬的 (gāngà de) - embarrassing
无准时 (wú zhǔnshí) - lateness
窍门 (qiàomén) - trick

Useful Phrases

我常常在重要的约会中迟到。

I often arrive late to important appointments.

我最常用的借口是交通。

My most common excuse is the traffic.

我有时会多留点时间,但不总是。

I sometimes plan extra time, but not always.

我提前设置闹钟以保持准时。

I set my alarm earlier to be more punctual.

我的朋友对我迟到有时感到厌烦。

My friends are sometimes annoyed by my lateness.

我努力总是准时,但有时办不到。

I try to always be on time, but it doesn't always work.

有时我会制定计划让自己更准时。

Sometimes I make a plan to be more punctual.

我告诉朋友我在路上,即使我迟到了。

I tell my friends that I am on my way when I am late.

我发现准时很困难,尤其是在早上。

I find it difficult to be on time, especially in the morning.

人们常常告诉我我应该改进。

People often tell me that I should improve.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.