你过去的观点现在让你感到尴尬吗?
Discussion Questions
- 1.你过去的哪些观点现在让你感到尴尬?What opinion from the past do you find embarrassing today?
- 2.你是如何处理让你尴尬的旧社交媒体帖子?How do you deal with old social media posts that embarrass you?
- 3.你会对16岁的自己说什么?What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
- 4.哪些当时的时尚潮流现在让你 cringe?Which fashion trend from back then makes you cringe today?
- 5.当老朋友讲述尴尬的故事时,你的反应是怎样的?How do you react when old friends tell embarrassing stories?
- 6.你是怎么意识到自己已经改变了?When do you notice that you've developed?
- 7.过去的哪些信念是完全错误的?Which beliefs from the past were completely wrong?
- 8.你该如何解释自己早期的决定,而不去为自己辩解?How do you explain your earlier decisions without justifying yourself?
- 9.你对过去最感到遗憾的事情是什么?What do you regret most from your past?
- 10.什么时候为过去感到羞愧是可以的,什么时候又是不可以的?When is it okay to be ashamed of the past, and when is it not?
- 11.你对年轻时的自己有多少宽容?How much leniency do you have with your younger self?
- 12.哪种个性变化让你最感惊讶?Which personality change surprises you the most?
Vocabulary
Useful Phrases
我觉得过去我太重视物质东西,真让人尴尬。
I find it embarrassing that I used to place so much value on material things.
每当我看到我以前的社交媒体帖子,我常常立刻删除。
When I see old social media posts of mine, I often delete them immediately.
我会建议16岁的自己多关注自己的兴趣。
I would advise my 16-year-old self to pay more attention to his own interests.
宽松裤子的时尚潮流至今让我 cringe。
The fashion trend with baggy pants still makes me cringe today.
我通常会在老朋友讲述尴尬故事时笑出来。
I usually laugh when old friends tell embarrassing stories about me.
有趣的是,随着时间的推移,我的观点发生了变化。
It is interesting how my views have changed over the years.
有时候我会为自己过去发表的评论感到羞愧。
Sometimes I feel ashamed of the comments I posted in the past.
我会告诉年轻时的自己,做真实的自己很重要。
I would tell my younger self that it is important to be authentic.
一些老照片让我微笑,因为它们真的很尴尬。
Some old photos make me smile because they are so awkward.
当老朋友讲述与我相关的故事时,我通常会感到不自在。
When old friends tell stories that involve me, I often feel uncomfortable.
Related Topics
Stay Updated
Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.