Get updates on new Chinese topics

你在挤脚时会用什么语言骂人?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你在挤脚时会用什么语言骂人?
    In which language do you automatically curse when you stub your toe – and why?
  2. 2.在表达爱意时,你会用母语还是外语?
    For declarations of love: Do you use your native language or a foreign language?
  3. 3.什么时候你的“真实”口音会不小心流露出来?
    When does your 'real' accent slip out even though you wanted to avoid it?
  4. 4.你喜欢用母语讲述悲伤的童年回忆吗?
    Do you prefer to tell sad childhood memories in your native language?
  5. 5.你在思考或写日记时会用哪种语言?
    Which language do you use when you think out loud or write in your diary?
  6. 6.当你说外语时,你觉得自己更勇敢开玩笑吗?
    Do you feel braver making jokes when you're not speaking in your native language?
  7. 7.你主要用什么语言做梦?旅行时会改变吗?
    In which language do you mostly dream – and does that change when you're traveling?
  8. 8.你母语中有没有什么完美的词汇翻译不到的?
    Which word from your native language has no perfect translation and you miss it?
  9. 9.在愤怒或激动时,你会自发切换语言吗?
    Do you spontaneously switch languages when you're really angry or excited?
  10. 10.有没有一首外语的歌比母语的歌更触动你?
    Is there a song in a foreign language that touches you more strongly than songs in your native language?

Useful Phrases

我几乎总是用德语骂人,因为它听起来最真实。

I almost always swear in German because it sounds the most genuine.

我用英语写爱的消息 - 这让我保持距离。

I write love messages in English – it gives me distance.

当我伤心时,我会自动想用爱尔兰语思考。

When I’m sad, I automatically think in Irish.

在旅行时,我常常做双语梦 - 非常困惑。

When traveling, I often dream bilingually – very confusing.

我最喜欢的无法翻译的词是“思乡之情”。

My favorite untranslatable word is 'Fernweh'.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.