Get updates on new Chinese topics

你常常错过火车吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你多长时间错过一次火车或公共汽车?
    How often do you miss your train or bus?
  2. 2.你迟到时最好的借口是什么?
    What's your best excuse when you're late?
  3. 3.你会跑到站台上还是放弃?
    Do you run to the platform or do you give up?
  4. 4.那你通常要等多长时间下一班?
    How long do you then wait for the next one?
  5. 5.你在火车站等的时候做什么?
    What do you do while waiting at the train station?
  6. 6.你曾经错过最后一班回家的火车吗?
    Have you ever missed the last train home?
  7. 7.是你自己错了,还是德国铁路的问题?
    Who's to blame - you or Deutsche Bahn?
  8. 8.你是快速跳上火车,还是觉得这样太危险?
    Do you quickly jump on the train or is that too dangerous?
  9. 9.你错过火车时的感受是什么?
    How do you feel when you just miss the train?
  10. 10.你会提前安排时间还是抱有希望?
    Do you plan extra time or hope for the best?

Vocabulary

错过 (cuòguò) - to miss
站台 (zhàntái) - platform
跑 (pǎo) - to run
延误 (yánwù) - delay
勉强 (miǎnqiǎng) - just barely
借口 (jièkǒu) - excuse
连接 (liánjiē) - connection
匆忙 (cōngmáng) - to rush
准时 (zhǔnshí) - on time
赶上 (gǎnshàng) - to catch

Useful Phrases

火车就在我面前开走了!

The train left right in front of me!

我跑了,但门已经关上了。

I ran, but the doors were already closed.

现在我得等下一个小时。

Now I have to wait an hour for the next one.

我因为两分钟而错过了连接。

I missed the connection because of two minutes.

当然,今天我的火车没有延误!

Of course, my train was on time today!

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.