Get updates on new Chinese topics

你多久去一次餐厅吃饭?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你多久外出就餐一次?
    How often do you eat out?
  2. 2.你会点前菜还是甜点?
    Do you order an appetizer or a dessert?
  3. 3.在餐厅用餐时你会给小费吗?
    Do you tip when you eat at a restaurant?
  4. 4.你曾经在酒吧/餐厅/咖啡馆工作过吗?
    Have you ever worked in a bar/restaurant/café?
  5. 5.描述一下你当时的工作内容。
    Describe the work you had to do.
  6. 6.那里的顾客通常是什么样的人?
    What kind of customers went there?
  7. 7.餐厅的管理层应该也能获得小费吗?
    Should management also receive the tips?
  8. 8.在餐厅,谁的工作最难:经理、厨师还是服务员?
    Who has the most difficult job in a restaurant: the manager, the cooks or the waiters?
  9. 9.你希望有一天拥有餐馆吗?为什么?
    Would you like to own a restaurant someday? Why/Why not?

Vocabulary

服务行业 (fúwù hángyè) - service industry
外出就餐 (wàichū jiùcān) - to eat out
前菜 (qiáncài) - starter
接受 (jiēshòu) - to receive
小费 (xiǎofèi) - tip
拥有 (yōngyǒu) - to own
礼貌 (lǐmào) - polite
粗鲁 (cūlǔ) - rude
薪水 (xīnshuǐ) - salary

Useful Phrases

我每周至少外出就餐一次。

I eat out at least once a week.

我经常点前菜,因为我喜欢尝试不同的菜肴。

I often order a starter because I like to try different dishes.

是的,服务好的时候我通常会给小费。

Yes, I usually tip when the service is good.

我曾经在一家咖啡馆工作,那是一次有趣的经历。

I once worked in a café, and it was an interesting experience.

我的工作包括给顾客服务和准备饮料。

My tasks included serving customers and preparing drinks.

有时候我和朋友去餐厅庆祝特别的日子。

Sometimes I go to a restaurant with friends to celebrate special occasions.

我喜欢尝试新的餐厅和发现不同的美食。

I love trying new restaurants and discovering different cuisines.

在德国,给小费通常是账单的10%到15%。

The tip in Germany is often 10 to 15 percent of the bill.

在我的餐厅工作期间,我学到了很多关于接待顾客的知识。

During my time in the restaurant, I learned a lot about dealing with guests.

我觉得在用餐时享受氛围很重要。

I think it's important to enjoy the atmosphere of a place while eating.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.