Get updates on new Chinese topics

你和父母争吵的频率如何?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你和父母争吵的频率如何?
    How often do you argue with your parents?
  2. 2.你的父母有多严格?
    How strict are your parents?
  3. 3.当你想做一些他们不同意的事情时,父母的反应如何?
    How do your parents react when you want to do something they don't agree with?
  4. 4.你和父母之间最糟糕的争吵是什么?
    What was the worst argument you ever had with your parents?
  5. 5.你可以做些什么来防止争吵升级?
    What can you do to prevent the argument from escalating?
  6. 6.孩子和父母经常争吵哪些话题?
    What do children and their parents argue about most often?
  7. 7.你能和父母谈论所有事情吗?有没有一些事情你更愿意保留给自己?
    Can you talk to your parents about everything? Are there certain things you prefer to keep to yourself?
  8. 8.你和父母争吵后会做些什么?
    What do you do after you've argued with your parents?
  9. 9.你有没有被禁止外出过?你对这个感觉怎么样?
    Have you ever been grounded? How did you feel about it?
  10. 10.你认为父母和孩子之间的争论讨论是建立良好关系的必要吗?
    Do you think argumentative discussions between parents and children are necessary to have a good relationship?

Vocabulary

争论 (zhēnglùn) - argument
争吵 (zhēngchǎo) - to argue
同意 (tóngyì) - to agree with
保留 (bǎoliú) - to keep to oneself
被禁止 (bèi jìnzhǐ) - to get grounded
沟通 (gōutōng) - communication
妥协 (tuǒxié) - compromise
冲突 (chōngtú) - conflict
意见 (yìjiàn) - opinion
关系 (guānxì) - relationship

Useful Phrases

争吵是任何关系中正常的一部分。

Arguments are a normal part of any relationship.

找到妥协很重要。

It is important to find a compromise.

我尝试在和父母讨论时保持尊重。

I try to remain respectful when discussing with my parents.

开放的沟通可以帮助避免误解。

Open communication can help avoid misunderstandings.

有时候最好先休息一下再继续争吵。

Sometimes it's better to take a break before continuing to argue.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.