Get updates on new Chinese topics

你多久和父母争吵一次?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你多久和父母争吵一次?
    1. How often do you argue with your parents?
  2. 2.你的父母有多严格?
    2. How strict are your parents?
  3. 3.当你想做一些他们不同意的事情时,父母的反应是什么?
    3. How do your parents react when you want to do something they don't agree with?
  4. 4.你和父母之间最严重的争吵是什么?
    4. What was the worst fight you ever had with your parents?
  5. 5.你可以做些什么来防止争吵升级?
    5. What can you do to prevent the fight from escalating?
  6. 6.孩子们和父母最常争吵的是什么?
    6. What do children argue about most often with their parents?
  7. 7.你可以和父母讨论所有事情吗?有没有一些事你更愿意保留给自己?
    7. Can you talk to your parents about everything? Are there certain things you prefer to keep to yourself?
  8. 8.和父母争吵后你会怎么做?
    8. What do you do after you've argued with your parents?
  9. 9.你有被禁足过吗?你对此的感觉如何?
    9. Have you ever been grounded? How did you feel about it?
  10. 10.你觉得父母和孩子之间的争论是建立良好关系所必要的吗?
    10. Do you think that argumentative discussions between parents and children are necessary to have a good relationship?

Vocabulary

争吵 (zhēngchǎo) - argument, row
争论 (zhēnglùn) - to argue
同意 (tóngyì) - to agree with sth.
保留 (bǎoliú) - to keep sth. to oneself
被禁足 (bèi jìnzú) - to get grounded
沟通 (gōutōng) - communication
妥协 (tuǒxié) - compromise
冲突 (chōngtú) - conflict
观点 (guāndiǎn) - opinion
关系 (guānxì) - relationship

Useful Phrases

争吵是任何关系中正常的一部分。

Arguments are a normal part of any relationship.

寻找妥协很重要。

It is important to find a compromise.

我在和父母讨论时尽量保持尊重。

I try to remain respectful when discussing with my parents.

开放的沟通可以帮助避免误解。

Open communication can help avoid misunderstandings.

有时候,争吵前稍作休息更好。

Sometimes it's better to take a break before continuing to argue.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.