Get updates on new Chinese topics

你对中国的社会信用系统了解多少?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你对中国的社会信用系统有什么了解?
    There is supposed to be a social credit system in China. What do you know about it?
  2. 2.你能想象德国也有类似的系统吗?为什么(不)?
    Could you imagine a similar system in Germany? Why (not)?
  3. 3.社会行为的积分系统有什么好处?
    What advantages could a point system for social behavior have?
  4. 4.这种系统最大的危险是什么?
    What are the biggest dangers of such a system?
  5. 5.如果一切都被评估,你的行为会如何改变?
    How would your behavior change if everything were evaluated?
  6. 6.谁应该决定什么是“好”的行为,什么是“坏”的行为?
    Who should decide what "good" and "bad" behavior is?
  7. 7.我们通过社交媒体不也已经有了非正式的社会信用系统吗?
    Don't we already have an unofficial social credit system through social media?
  8. 8.从信用报告到社会信用系统的距离有多远?
    How far is the path from Schufa credit reporting to a social credit system?
  9. 9.你希望住在一个有社会信用系统的国家吗?
    Would you want to live in a country with a social credit system?
  10. 10.如何可以在不失去自由的情况下利用积极的方面?
    How could one use the positive aspects without losing freedom?

Vocabulary

社会信用系统 (shèhuì xìnyòng xìtǒng) - social credit system
监视 (jiānshì) - surveillance
评估 (pínggū) - rating/evaluation
行为 (xíngwéi) - behavior
积分 (jīfēn) - score
控制 (kòngzhì) - control
透明 (tòumíng) - transparency
隐私 (yǐnsī) - privacy
顺应 (shùnyìng) - conformity
奖励/惩罚 (jiǎnglì / chéngfá) - to reward/punish

Useful Phrases

谁来决定什么是对的,什么是错的?

Who decides what is right and wrong?

你的行为会被不断监控和评估。

Your behavior is constantly monitored and evaluated.

积分足够就能获得特权,没积分就会被排除。

With enough points you get privileges, without points you're excluded.

对差评的恐惧会完全改变我们的行为。

The fear of bad ratings would completely change our behavior.

这将是我们所知道的个人自由的终结。

It would be the end of personal freedom as we know it.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.