Get updates on new Chinese topics

你如何识别消极攻击型行为?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你如何识别消极攻击型行为?
    How do you recognize passive-aggressive behavior?
  2. 2.当有人说‘没关系’但其实并不这样时,你会如何反应?
    How do you react to 'It's fine' when it's not fine?
  3. 3.你收到了哪些消极攻击的信息?
    What passive-aggressive messages have you received?
  4. 4.当有人间接指责你时,你会怎么做?
    What do you do when someone indirectly blames you?
  5. 5.你如何处理隐藏的指控?
    How do you deal with hidden accusations?
  6. 6.你自己有没有时候变得消极攻击?是什么时候?
    Are you sometimes passive-aggressive yourself? When?
  7. 7.公开冲突和隐藏攻击,哪个更糟?
    What's worse - open conflict or hidden aggression?
  8. 8.你如何不让行为变得更糟而进行回应?
    How do you address the behavior without making it worse?
  9. 9.消极攻击的人常用哪些短语?
    What phrases do passive-aggressive people often use?
  10. 10.你在什么时候选择无视情况,什么时候又会面对它?
    When do you simply ignore it and when do you confront it?

Vocabulary

指控 (zhǐkòng) - accusation
隐晦 (yǐnhuì) - subtle
侧击 (cèjī) - side swipe
暗示 (ànshì) - hint/insinuation
闹情绪 (nàoqíngxù) - to sulk
指责 (zhǐzé) - to blame
面对 (miànduì) - to confront
语气 (yǔqì) - undertone
隐藏 (yǐncáng) - hidden
烦躁 (fánzào) - irritated

Useful Phrases

我通常通过讽刺的评论识别消极攻击型行为。

I often recognize passive-aggressive behavior through sarcastic comments.

当有人说‘没关系’时,即使我知道并非如此,我也会要求澄清。

When someone says 'It's okay,' even though I know it's not, I ask for clarification.

我收到过以‘别担心’结束的信息,但我知道那并不真诚。

I've received messages that ended with 'Don't worry,' but I knew that wasn't sincere.

当有人间接指责我时,我努力保持冷静并澄清情况。

When someone indirectly blames me, I try to stay calm and clarify the situation.

我通过直接询问对方真正的想法来处理隐藏的指控。

I deal with hidden accusations by directly asking what the person really thinks.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.