Get updates on new Chinese topics

你如何看待敌人关系?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你是如何结下敌人的?
    How do you make enemies?
  2. 2.敌意如何变成友谊?
    How can an enmity turn into a friendship?
  3. 3.谁特别多敌人?
    Who has particularly many enemies?
  4. 4.你有没有过敌人?是什么情况?
    Have you ever made enemies? In what situation?
  5. 5.如果你有敌人,你该怎么办?
    What should you do if you have enemies?
  6. 6.爱情会变成敌意吗?以什么方式?
    Can love turn into enmity? In what way?
  7. 7."把你的朋友放得更近,但把敌人放得更近。" 为什么这样说有道理?
    "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." Why might this make sense?
  8. 8.你认为敌意有时是必要的吗?为什么?
    Do you think that enmities are sometimes necessary? Why?
  9. 9.对待敌人最好的方式是什么?
    What's the best way to behave towards your enemies?
  10. 10.沟通在解决冲突中扮演什么角色?
    What role does communication play in conflict resolution?

Vocabulary

敌意 (díyì) - enmity
敌人 (dírén) - enemy
友谊 (yǒuyì) - friendship
冲突 (chōngtū) - conflict
原因 (yuányīn) - presumably
造成 (zàochéng) - cause
解决方案 (jiějuéfāng'àn) - solution
转变 (zhuǎnbiàn) - to transform
能够冲突的人 (nénggòu chōngtū de rén) - conflict-capable
和解 (héjiě) - conciliatory

Useful Phrases

冲突常常影响我们的生活。

Conflicts often influence our lives.

认识并处理敌意很重要。

It is important to recognize and address hostilities.

有时我们可以从敌人那里学习。

Sometimes we can learn from our enemies.

沟通可以帮助澄清误解。

Communication can help clarify misunderstandings.

和平的互动是每次解决冲突的目标。

A peaceful interaction with each other is the goal of every conflict resolution.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.