Get updates on new Chinese topics

你对季节变化有什么感受?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.当天短时,你是否感到一丝忧郁,还是欢迎这个变化?
    Do you feel a certain melancholy when the days get shorter, or do you welcome the change?
  2. 2.在从漫长的夏季白天到较早的黑暗过渡时,你的生物节律有什么变化?
    How does your biorhythm change during the transition from long summer days to early darkness?
  3. 3.你觉得变化来的多么突然会让你感到困扰吗?- 昨天还30度,今天已经是秋季风暴?
    Do you find it disturbing how abrupt the change sometimes comes - yesterday still 30 degrees, today already autumn storms?
  4. 4.每年你对未完成的夏季计划感到遗憾吗?
    What unfinished summer plans do you regret every year anew?
  5. 5.你觉得在夏天“合理利用”时间的社会压力吗?
    Do you feel social pressure to have "optimally used" the summer?
  6. 6.当大家同时切换到“工作模式”时,你是如何应对集体情绪变化的?
    How do you deal with the collective mood change when everyone switches to "back-to-work mode" at the same time?
  7. 7.你觉得这个过渡期是一种新的开始还是一种渐渐的失落?
    Do you see the transition period as a new beginning or as a creeping loss?
  8. 8.季节的节奏在现代空调办公室中还有多大影响?
    To what extent does the rhythm of the seasons still shape our modern life in air-conditioned offices?
  9. 9.你注意到哪些身体变化 - 食欲、需要睡眠、能量水平?
    What physical changes do you notice - appetite, need for sleep, energy level?
  10. 10.你认为气候变化正在破坏我们对季节的情感联系吗?
    Do you think climate change is destroying our emotional connection to the seasons?

Vocabulary

过渡 (guòdù) - transition
忧郁 (yōuyù) - melancholy
生物节律 (shēngwù jiélǜ) - biorhythm
短暂性 (duǎnzànxìng) - transience
新开始 (xīn kāishǐ) - new beginning
渐渐 (jiànjiàn) - gradual/creeping
情绪波动 (qíngxù bōdòn) - mood swing
不可逆转 (bùkě nìzhuǎn) - irreversible
适应能力 (shìyìng nénglì) - adaptability
渴望 (kěwàng) - longing

Useful Phrases

当天短的时候我有时感到一丝忧郁。

I sometimes feel a certain melancholy when the days get shorter.

从夏天到秋天的过渡影响了我的睡眠节律。

The transition from summer to autumn affects my sleep rhythm.

天气变化快得令人惊奇。

It is amazing how quickly the weather can change.

我常常遗憾没有在夏天花更多时间在户外。

I often regret that I didn't spend more time outdoors in the summer.

有时我觉得我应该更好地利用夏天。

Sometimes I feel that I should make better use of the summer.

突然的天气变化确实让人不安。

The sudden weather changes can really be unsettling.

我喜欢凉爽的温度,但我也怀念阳光。

I enjoy the cooler temperatures, but I miss the sun.

还有很多我想在夏天尝试的活动。

There are so many activities I wanted to try in the summer.

我发现很难忽视在夏天充分利用的压力。

I find it difficult to ignore the pressure to make the most of the summer.

秋天也有我喜欢发现的美丽的一面。

Autumn also has its beautiful sides that I like to discover.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.