Get updates on new Chinese topics

你如何看待意见分歧?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你对意见分歧有什么感觉?
    How do you feel about disagreements?
  2. 2.你用什么技巧来有效争论?
    What techniques do you use to argue effectively?
  3. 3.你能举个例子说明一次良好的讨论是如何带来积极变化的吗?
    Can you give an example where a well-conducted discussion led to positive change?
  4. 4.你是如何处理那些不愿意重新考虑立场的人?
    How do you deal with people who aren't willing to reconsider their position?
  5. 5.你认为所有观点都应该平等吗?还是有例外?
    Do you believe all opinions should count equally, or are there exceptions?
  6. 6.在讨论中,能“对”的程度对你有多重要?
    How important is it for you to be 'right' in a discussion?
  7. 7.情感在你的争论中扮演了什么角色?
    What role do emotions play in your arguments?
  8. 8.你如何评估公共辩论或媒体中论据的质量?
    How do you evaluate the quality of arguments in public debates or in the media?
  9. 9.你曾经在听别人说话后改变过自己的观点吗?
    Have you ever changed your opinion after listening to someone else?
  10. 10.在讨论中如何解决产生的冲突?
    How do you resolve conflicts that arise during a discussion?
  11. 11.妥协在讨论中起什么作用?
    What role does compromise play in a discussion?
  12. 12.你所在的国家的人们常常争吵吗?还是保持冷静和不满?
    Do people in your home country argue a lot? Or do they stay calm and annoyed?
  13. 13.你如何确保讨论保持生产性而不升级?
    How can you ensure that a discussion remains productive and doesn't escalate?

Vocabulary

意见分歧 (yìjiàn fēnqí) - disagreement
立场 (lìchǎng) - viewpoint, position
论证 (lùnzhèng) - line of argumentation
冲突管理 (chōngtū guǎnlǐ) - conflict management
情商 (qíngshāng) - emotional intelligence
客观性 (kèguānxìng) - objectivity
说服力 (shuōfú lì) - persuasive power
辩论文化 (biànlùn wénhuà) - culture of debate
争辩 (zhēngbiàn) - controversial discussion
会话管理 (huìhuà guǎnlǐ) - conversational management
达成一致 (dáchéng yīzhì) - agreement, settlement

Useful Phrases

在意见分歧时,我常常会感到不安,尤其是当局势变得感性时。

I often feel uncomfortable during disagreements, especially when they become emotional.

为了有效争论,我会尽量清晰且逻辑地表达我的观点。

To argue effectively, I try to present my viewpoints clearly and logically.

有一个积极变化的例子是一次关于环境保护的讨论,导致我们社区的新项目。

An example of a positive change was a discussion about environmental protection that led to a new project in our community.

我尽量保持耐心,倾听那些不愿意重新考虑自己立场的人。

I try to remain patient and listen to people, even when they are not willing to reconsider their viewpoint.

我相信并非所有观点都应该同等对待,尤其是那些基于错误信息的。

I believe that not all opinions should carry the same weight, especially when they are based on misinformation.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.