你在家里怎么分配家务?
Discussion Questions
- 1.你多久打扫一次房间?How often do you clean up your room?
- 2.你在家里怎么分配家务?How do you divide up the housework at home?
- 3.你最喜欢做哪些家务?Which household chores do you like to take on most?
- 4.有哪些家务是你完全不喜欢做的?Which household chores do you not like to do at all?
- 5.哪些家务应该每天做?Which household chore should be done every day?
- 6.孩子应该帮忙做家务吗?为什么?Should children help with housework? Why?
- 7.你会熨烫衣服吗?为什么?Do you iron your clothes? Why/why not?
- 8.人们说:‘大多数意外发生在家庭中。’哪些家务可能很危险?People say: 'Most accidents happen in the household.' Which housework can be dangerous?
- 9.请雇佣清洁工有什么优缺点?What are the advantages and disadvantages of hiring cleaning help?
Vocabulary
家务 (jiāwù) - household chores
打扫 (dǎsǎo) - to tidy up
承担 (chéngdān) - to take sth. on
执行 (zhíxíng) - to carry sth. out
熨斗 (yùndǒu) - to iron
家政帮助 (jiāzhèng bāngzhù) - domestic help /cleaner
Useful Phrases
我每周打扫一次房间。
I clean my room once a week.
在家里,我们公平地分配家务。
At home, we divide the housework fairly.
我比较喜欢吸尘,因为很快。
I prefer vacuuming because it’s quick.
我真的不喜欢洗碗。
I really don’t like doing the dishes.
厨房应该每天清理。
The kitchen should be cleaned every day.
我认为每个人都应该参与家务。
I think it's important that everyone does their part of the housework.
有时我也帮忙洗衣服。
Sometimes I also help with the laundry.
我不喜欢擦窗户;太累了。
I don’t like cleaning windows; it’s too tiring.
浴室至少应该每周清洁一次。
The bathroom should be cleaned at least once a week.
我认为整理可以很放松。
I think that tidying up can be relaxing.
Related Topics
Stay Updated
Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.