Get updates on new Chinese topics

你有过办公室八卦的经历吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你有没有经历过同事在你背后说你的坏话?
    Have you ever experienced colleagues talking about you behind your back?
  2. 2.你怎么处理一位有偏好、喜欢其他同事的老板?
    How do you deal with a boss who has favorites and prefers others?
  3. 3.你会怎么做,当同事把你的创意当做他们的想法?
    What do you do when a colleague sells your ideas as their own?
  4. 4.你如何识别办公室里谁是值得信任的,谁不是?
    How do you recognize who in the office is really trustworthy and who isn't?
  5. 5.当工作环境变得太有毒时,什么时机是辞职的好时机?
    When is it time to quit because the work atmosphere has become too toxic?
  6. 6.你在办公室八卦时会怎么做,是倾听还是走开?
    How do you behave with office gossip - do you listen or walk away?
  7. 7.当同事系统性地想让你好看时,你会怎么做?
    What do you do when a colleague systematically tries to make you look bad?
  8. 8.你是怎么在友好和保持专业界限之间找到平衡的?
    How do you find the balance between being friendly and maintaining professional boundaries?
  9. 9.有哪些警示信号显示你的工作场所不健康?
    What warning signs show you that your workplace is unhealthy?
  10. 10.在有毒的环境中生存而不变得有毒可能吗?
    Is it possible to survive in a toxic environment without becoming toxic yourself?

Vocabulary

办公室政治 (bàngōngshì zhèngzhì) - office politics
有毒 (yǒudú) - toxic
偏爱 (piān'ài) - to favor
值得信任 (zhídé xìnrèn) - trustworthy
工作氛围 (gōngzuò fēnwéi) - work atmosphere
办公室八卦 (bàngōngshì bāguà) - office gossip
让人看起来糟糕 (ràng rén kàn qǐlái zāogāo) - to make someone look bad
专业界限 (zhuānyè jièxiàn) - professional boundaries
警示信号 (jǐngshì xìnhào) - warning sign
生存 (shēngcún) - to survive

Useful Phrases

有些同事当面对你笑,但背后却说你的坏话。

Some colleagues smile to your face and then talk badly about you.

这里更多的是政治而不是实际工作。

Here it's more about politics than the actual work.

我会远离所有的剧情,专注于我的工作。

I stay out of all the drama and focus on my tasks.

当老板只提拔他的偏爱时,这对其他人来说是一个挫折。

When the boss only promotes his favorites, it's demotivating for everyone else.

要小心不要自己也成为问题的一部分。

One must be careful not to become part of the problem.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.