Get updates on new Chinese topics

你打电话给手机供应商吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你打电话给手机供应商吗?为什么?
    Have you ever called a phone provider? Why?
  2. 2.如果你打电话给你的供应商,你会问什么问题?
    What questions would you have if you called your provider?
  3. 3.当你在等待时,你的感觉如何?
    How do you feel when you're stuck on hold?
  4. 4.你认为客服有用吗?为什么?
    Do you think customer service is helpful? Why or why not?
  5. 5.你取消合同的经历如何?
    What experiences have you had with canceling a contract?
  6. 6.对你来说,换供应商的最重要原因是什么?
    What would be the most important reason for you to switch providers?
  7. 7.你有没有给想联系自己手机供应商的人一些建议?
    Do you have tips for others who want to contact their phone provider?
  8. 8.你多久打一次电话给你的手机供应商?频繁还是很少?
    How often do you call your phone provider? Is it frequent or rare?
  9. 9.你怎么看待手机供应商的报价和价格?
    What do you think about phone providers' offers and prices?
  10. 10.你认为选择手机供应商是否容易?
    Do you think it's easy to make the right decision with a phone provider?

Vocabulary

供应商 (gōngyìng shāng) - provider
等待线 (děngdài xiàn) - waiting line
合同 (hétong) - contract
取消 (qǔxiāo) - to cancel
回答 (huídá) - answer
客服 (kèfù) - customer service
帮助 (bāngzhù) - help
转接 (zhuǎnjiē) - to transfer
投诉 (tóusù) - complaint
连接 (liánjiē) - connection

Useful Phrases

打电话给我的手机供应商时,我常常有很多问题。

When I call my phone provider, I often have a lot of questions.

客服应该总是乐于助人和友好。

Customer service should always be helpful and friendly.

我觉得在等待时很沮丧。

I find it frustrating to be stuck in the waiting line.

仔细阅读合同条款是很重要的。

It is important to read the contract terms carefully.

我想知道现在有哪些优惠。

I would like to know what offers are currently available.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.