Get updates on new Chinese topics

你去过蜡像馆吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你去过蜡像馆吗?如果去过,在哪里,感觉怎么样?
    Have you ever been to a wax museum? If yes, where and how was it?
  2. 2.为什么蜡像馆这么受欢迎?
    Why are wax museums so popular?
  3. 3.哪些名人是蜡像馆必不可少的?
    Which famous personalities shouldn't be missing from a wax museum?
  4. 4.你最想和哪个蜡像合影,为什么?
    Which wax figure would you most like to be photographed with and why?
  5. 5.你觉得哪个名人不应该出现在蜡像馆,为什么?
    Which celebrity do you think doesn't belong in a wax museum and why?
  6. 6.蜡像是怎么制作的?
    How are wax figures made?
  7. 7.你想要一个自己的蜡像吗?为什么?
    Would you like to have a wax figure of yourself? Why/why not?
  8. 8.如果蜡像馆发生火灾,会发生什么?
    What happens if a fire breaks out in the wax museum?
  9. 9.你觉得怎么能让蜡像馆更有趣?
    How could you make a wax museum more interesting?

Vocabulary

蜡像馆 (làxiàngguǎn) - wax museum
名人 (míngrén) - famous person
蜡像 (làxiàng) - wax figure
明星 (míngxīng) - celebrity
制作 (zhìzuò) - to make, to manufacture

Useful Phrases

是的,我去过柏林的蜡像馆,给我留下了很深刻的印象!

Yes, I have been to a wax museum in Berlin, and it was very impressive!

蜡像馆受欢迎是因为它们提供了与名人近距离接触的独特方式。

Wax museums are popular because they provide a unique way to experience famous personalities up close.

蜡像馆绝对应该有爱因斯坦和玛丽莲·梦露的蜡像。

A wax museum should definitely feature figures of Albert Einstein and Marilyn Monroe.

我希望能和莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥的蜡像合影,因为我非常喜欢他的电影。

I would love to take a photo with the wax figure of Leonardo DiCaprio because I love his movies.

我认为像金·卡戴珊这样的名人不应该出现在蜡像馆,因为她主要以真人秀而闻名。

In my opinion, a celebrity like Kim Kardashian does not belong in a wax museum, as she is mainly known for her reality show.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.