Get updates on new Chinese topics

你去过蜡像馆吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你去过蜡像馆吗?如果去过,在哪里,感觉怎么样?
    Have you ever been to a wax museum? If yes, where and how was it?
  2. 2.为什么蜡像馆这么受欢迎?
    Why are wax museums so popular?
  3. 3.哪些名人是蜡像馆必不可少的?
    Which famous personalities shouldn't be missing from a wax museum?
  4. 4.你最想和哪个蜡像合影,为什么?
    Which wax figure would you most like to be photographed with and why?
  5. 5.你觉得哪个名人不应该出现在蜡像馆,为什么?
    Which celebrity do you think doesn't belong in a wax museum and why?
  6. 6.蜡像是怎么制作的?
    How are wax figures made?
  7. 7.你想要一个自己的蜡像吗?为什么?
    Would you like to have a wax figure of yourself? Why/why not?
  8. 8.如果蜡像馆发生火灾,会发生什么?
    What happens if a fire breaks out in the wax museum?
  9. 9.你觉得怎么能让蜡像馆更有趣?
    How could you make a wax museum more interesting?
  10. 10.看到蜡像时你会有什么感受?
    What emotions do you feel when you see a wax figure?

Vocabulary

蜡像馆 (làxiàngguǎn) - wax museum
名人 (míngrén) - famous person
蜡像 (làxiàng) - wax figure
明星 (māxīng) - celebrity
制作 (zhìzuò) - to make, to manufacture
幻觉 (huànjué) - illusion
细节 (xìjié) - detail
游客 (yóukè) - visitor
印象 (yìnxiàng) - to impress
氛围 (fēnwéi) - atmosphere

Useful Phrases

我觉得蜡像馆的氛围很迷人。

I find that wax museums have a fascinating atmosphere.

蜡像制作得如此逼真,真让人印象深刻。

It is impressive how realistically the wax figures are made.

我想了解更多关于那些名人的故事。

I would like to learn more about the stories behind the famous personalities.

让蜡像馆更有趣的办法是增加互动元素。

To make a wax museum more interesting, one could add interactive elements.

看到蜡像时感受到的情感会因人物而异。

The emotions one feels can be very different, depending on the figure being depicted.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.