Get updates on new Chinese topics

你想去太空吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你也想去月球或至少去太空吗?
    Do you also want to go to the moon or at least into space?
  2. 2.你愿意为了这个放弃什么?
    What would you give up for it?
  3. 3.未来的太空旅行是否只会留给富人?
    Will space travel in the future only be reserved for the rich?
  4. 4.为什么自1971年以来没有人被送往月球?
    Why hasn't anyone been sent to the moon since 1971?
  5. 5.那12位登月者中只有6位仍然健在,我们是不是等得太久了?
    Of the 12 men who walked on the moon, only 6 are still alive. Haven't we waited a bit too long?
  6. 6.月球之行真的对人类是一次“伟大的飞跃”吗?还是只是国家的象征?或者阴谋?
    Was the trip to the moon really such a 'giant leap' for humanity? Or just a national symbol? Or conspiracy?
  7. 7.你认为太空殖民化将如何继续?
    How do you think space colonization will continue?
  8. 8.你相信我们能在不久的将来殖民其他行星吗?
    Do you believe we can colonize other planets in the near future?
  9. 9.今天的哪些技术可以使前往月球的旅行更容易?
    What technologies of today could make traveling to the moon easier?
  10. 10.月球在世界不同文化中意味着什么?
    What does the moon mean to different cultures worldwide?

Useful Phrases

我梦想有一天能去月球,看到那里的地球。

I dream of visiting the moon one day and seeing the Earth from there.

为了去太空,我愿意放弃许多舒适的生活。

To travel to space, I would give up many comforts.

未来太空旅行可能只会对富人开放,这很危险。

There is a danger that space travel will only be accessible to wealthy people in the future.

在阿波罗任务之后,太空探索的优先事项发生了变化,导致停滞。

After the Apollo missions, priorities in space exploration changed, leading to a standstill.

只有6位登月宇航员仍然健在,这引发了关于太空旅行未来的疑问。

The fact that only six of the moon astronauts are still alive raises questions about the future of space travel.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.