你认为这些性格特征好还是不好?
Discussion Questions
- 1.你认为以下性格特征为什么是'好'或'不好'?Explain why you think the following personality traits are 'good' or 'bad':
- 2.你觉得人们是更爱外表好看还是内在特质突出的呢?Do people generally fall in love with 'good looks' or 'an outstanding personality'?
- 3.你自己是积极还是消极的人?Do you have a positive or negative attitude yourself?
- 4.有人会不会过于乐观或快乐?Is it possible for someone to be too positive or happy?
- 5.一个领导者需要什么样的性格特征?What character traits does a leader need?
- 6.几个人的性格是如何相互影响的?你觉得你的性格受到环境或身边人的影响吗?How do the personalities of several people influence each other? Do you think your personality is influenced by your environment/people you know?
- 7.你更像妈妈还是爸爸?你和他们有什么不同?Are you similar to your mother or father? How do you differ and what is similar?
Useful Phrases
我相信突出的性格往往比外表更重要。
I believe that an outstanding personality is often more important than good looks.
积极的态度能极大丰富生活。
A positive attitude can greatly enrich life.
有时候,如果一个人总是显得很快乐,也可能会过头。
Sometimes it can also be too much of a good thing if someone always seems happy.
领导者应该具备同理心和果断等品质。
Leaders should possess qualities like empathy and assertiveness.
我发现人们常常爱上他们欣赏的性格特征。
I find that people often fall in love with character traits they admire.
消极的态度会严重影响人际关系。
A negative attitude can heavily strain interpersonal relationships.
找到外表和内在价值之间的平衡很重要。
It is important to find a balance between outer appearance and inner values.
我有时会欣赏那些在困难情况下依然乐观的人。
Sometimes I admire people who remain optimistic despite difficult circumstances.
对我来说,真实和诚信是强大领导者的关键特征。
For me, authenticity and integrity are key traits of a strong leader.
我相信我们爱上那些激励和鼓舞我们的人。
I believe that we fall in love with people who inspire and motivate us.
Related Topics
Stay Updated
Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.