Get updates on new Chinese topics

你认为第二次机会在不同方面是否重要?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.每个人都应该有第二次机会吗?为什么?
    Does everyone deserve a second chance? Why/why not?
  2. 2.你曾在哪种情况下给过别人第二次机会?
    In which situation have you given someone a second chance?
  3. 3.你是否曾获得过第二次机会?是什么原因?
    Have you ever gotten a second chance? For what?
  4. 4.为什么有时候给予第二次机会很重要?
    Why is it important to sometimes give a second chance?
  5. 5.谁不应该得到第二次机会?
    Who doesn't deserve a second chance?
  6. 6.为什么有些人不利用他们的机会?
    Why don't some people use their chances?
  7. 7.新的一天,新机会。你同意吗?
    A new day, a new chance. Do you agree?
  8. 8.对于失去的信任,没有第二次机会。你在多大程度上同意,为什么?
    For lost trust, there is no second chance. To what extent do you agree and why?
  9. 9.如果你的老板解雇了你,你会怎么做来说服他们给你第二次机会?
    Your boss has fired you. What would you do to convince your boss to give you a second chance?
  10. 10.你认为在关系中和职业生活中,第二次机会是否被不同看待?为什么?
    Do you believe that second chances are viewed differently in relationships than in professional life? Why?

Vocabulary

第二次机会 (dì èr cì jīhuì) - second chance
值得 (zhídé) - to deserve
情境 (qíngjìng) - situation
信任 (xìnrèn) - trust
解雇 (jiěgù) - to fire someone
道歉 (dàoqiàn) - apology
错误文化 (cuòwù wénhuà) - culture of error
新的开始 (xīn de kāishǐ) - fresh start
意外地 (yìwài de) - unexpectedly
责任 (zérèn) - responsibility

Useful Phrases

在获得第二次机会之前,从自己的错误中学习是很重要的。

It is important to learn from one's mistakes before receiving a second chance.

有时候,第二次机会是实现好结果的唯一方法。

Sometimes a second chance is the only way to achieve something good.

我相信信任如果诚实是可以重建的。

I believe that trust can be rebuilt if one is honest.

第二次机会不应该轻易给予。

A second chance should not be given lightly.

人们应该利用过去的教训来改善未来。

One should use the lessons from the past to improve the future.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.