Get updates on new Chinese topics

你觉得在交谈中礼貌重要吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你会诚实地回答‘你好吗?’还是总是说‘很好’?
    Do you answer honestly to 'How are you?' or do you always say 'good'?
  2. 2.在你国家,人们真的想知道答案吗?
    How is it in your country - do people really want an answer?
  3. 3.当你心情不好但想礼貌时你会说什么?
    What do you say when you're feeling bad but want to be polite?
  4. 4.对于‘你好吗?’的回答应该多长?
    How long should the answer to 'How are you?' be?
  5. 5.你会问‘你呢?’吗?还是有时会忘记?
    Do you ask back 'And you?' or do you sometimes forget?
  6. 6.你什么时候真的说出你的情况?
    When do you really tell how you're doing?
  7. 7.你知道的对这个问题的标准回答有哪些?
    What standard answers do you know to this question?
  8. 8.当别人过多谈论他们的问题时,你会如何反应?
    How do you react when someone talks too much about their problems?
  9. 9.在什么情况下‘你好吗?’只是礼貌?
    In which situations is 'How are you?' just politeness?
  10. 10.你对陌生人和朋友的回答有什么不同?
    What do you answer with strangers vs. with friends?

Vocabulary

诚实 (chéngshí) - honest
礼貌 (lǐmào) - polite
标准回答 (biāozhǔn huídá) - standard answer
回问 (huíwèn) - to ask back
礼貌 (lǐmào) - politeness
陌生人 (mòshēngrén) - stranger
反应 (fǎnyìng) - to react
心情不好 (xīnqíng bù hǎo) - to be doing badly
长/短 (cháng/duǎn) - long/short
文化 (wénhuà) - cultural

Useful Phrases

我通常会回答‘很好’,即使我感觉不好。

I usually respond with 'good,' even if I'm not feeling well.

在德国,人们通常会问返问,这很礼貌。

In Germany, people often ask back, which is polite.

当我感觉不好时,我只是说‘还不错’。

When I'm not feeling well, I just say 'it could be better.'

‘你好吗?’的回答应该简短友好。

The answer to 'How are you?' should be short and friendly.

有时我会忘记问‘你呢?’,但我会努力记住。

Sometimes I forget to ask 'And you?' but I try to remember.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.