你觉得买房还是租房更合理?
Discussion Questions
- 1.德国的房价剧烈上涨,你觉得买房还现实吗?还是租房更合适?Real estate prices are rising sharply in Germany. Is it still realistic to buy a home, or does renting make more sense?
- 2.负担得起的住房缺乏对你的未来计划有什么影响?How does the lack of affordable housing affect your personal future plans?
- 3.有些专家警告说房地产泡沫可能会出现。你认为这可能吗?Some experts warn of a real estate bubble. Do you think that's possible?
- 4.德国应该对来自美国和中国的商品征收关税以保护自己的经济吗?Should Germany impose tariffs on goods from the USA and China to protect its own economy?
- 5.你觉得由于高房价,社会不平等会继续加剧吗?Do you see a danger that social inequality will continue to increase due to high real estate prices?
- 6.德国的经济发展如何影响欧洲在世界中的角色?How does Germany's economic development influence Europe's role in the world?
- 7.鉴于乌克兰战争,你认为德国应该扩展军队吗?Should Germany expand its military, especially in view of the war in Ukraine?
- 8.你觉得与美国和中国的竞争更多的是风险还是机会?Do you see growing competition with the USA and China as more of a risk or an opportunity for Europe?
- 9.你认为更紧密的欧盟合作是应对全球挑战的必要条件吗?Do you think closer cooperation within the EU is necessary to master global challenges?
- 10.未来欧洲会更加团结还是因为政治分歧导致更多的分裂?Will Europe grow closer together in the future, or could political differences cause more division?
Vocabulary
Useful Phrases
德国房价的快速上涨使得许多人无法负担得起购房。
The sharply rising property prices in Germany make home ownership unaffordable for many.
我认为在目前的市场情况下,租房往往是更好的选择。
I believe that renting is often the better option in the current market situation.
缺乏经济适用住房可能会对我成家的计划产生重大影响。
The lack of affordable housing could significantly impact my plans for a family.
相信德国会出现房地产泡沫是天真的。
It would be naive to believe that a real estate bubble is out of the question in Germany.
对来自美国和中国的商品征收关税可能短期内保护本国经济,但从长远看可能有害。
Tariffs on goods from the USA and China could protect the domestic economy in the short term, but could be harmful in the long run.
高房价可能会进一步加剧德国的社会不平等。
High property prices could further exacerbate social inequality in Germany.
我想知道政府会如何应对不断上涨的租金。
I wonder how the government will respond to rising rental prices.
我们需要考虑解决方案,创造经济适用住房。
It is important that we think about solutions to create affordable housing.
关于房地产市场的讨论是复杂的,需要细致的观点。
The discussion about the real estate market is complex and requires nuanced perspectives.
我担心由于高房价,许多人将不得不生活在不稳定的住房环境中。
I fear that many people will have to live in precarious housing situations due to high prices.
Related Topics
Stay Updated
Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.