Get updates on new Chinese topics

你一般社交吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你一般社交吗?
    Do you socialize a lot in general?
  2. 2.你觉得自己是内向还是外向?这对你的社交生活有影响吗?
    Would you say that you are more introverted or extroverted? Does this affect your social life?
  3. 3.当你期待客人来访时,你会做哪些准备?如何让客人感到受欢迎?
    What preparations do you make when expecting guests? How do you make a guest feel welcome in your home?
  4. 4.你更喜欢举办派对还是去别人家?为什么?
    Do you prefer to host a party or visit someone else? Why?
  5. 5.如果客人在最后一刻取消你会怎么处理?
    How do you deal with it when a guest cancels at the last minute?
  6. 6.和朋友在一起时你喜欢谈论哪些话题?
    What conversation topics do you enjoy when you're with friends?
  7. 7.你有没有举办过主题派对?感觉怎么样?
    Have you ever thrown a themed party? How was it?
  8. 8.你在社交时注意到哪些文化差异?
    What cultural differences have you noticed when socializing?
  9. 9.你认为在家社交和在公共场合社交有什么不同?怎么不同?
    Do you think socializing at home is different from in public places? How?
  10. 10.你还留有因新冠疫情而形成的反社交习惯吗?
    Do you still have any antisocial habits left over from Covid?

Vocabulary

社交 (shèjiāo) - to socialize
内向 (nèixiàng) - introverted
外向 (wàixiàng) - extroverted
主持角色 (zhǔchí juésè) - hosting role
取消 (qǔxiāo) - cancellation
约会 (yuēhuì) - appointment, social engagement
气氛 (qìfēn) - atmosphere, vibe
习惯 (xíguàn) - habit
熟悉 (shúxī) - familiar

Useful Phrases

我有时候需要独处,尽管我喜欢和人待在一起。

I sometimes need time alone, even though I like being around people.

我觉得和朋友一起社交是很重要的。

I think socializing with friends is really important.

作为主人,准备好迎接客人很重要。

As a host, it's important to be ready to welcome guests.

我喜欢在轻松的氛围中与人交流。

I enjoy conversing with people in a relaxed atmosphere.

与朋友分享美好时光总是令人愉快的。

It's always a pleasure to share good times with friends.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.