你产生很多垃圾吗?
Discussion Questions
- 1.你产生很多垃圾吗?Do you produce a lot of trash?
- 2.你总是把垃圾放进垃圾桶吗?Do you always put your trash in trash cans?
- 3.在你所在的城市有什么关于垃圾回收的法律?What laws apply in your city for recycling trash?
- 4.如果我们没有地方再作为垃圾填埋场,会发生什么?What happens when we no longer have land to use as a landfill?
- 5.你觉得德国每年产生多少垃圾?How much trash do you think Germany produces per year?
- 6.你认为我们需要怎样做才能减少垃圾的产生?What do you think needs to happen for us humans to produce less trash?
- 7.如何避免产生垃圾?How can trash be avoided?
- 8.为什么有些人会随意把垃圾扔在街上?Why do some people just throw their trash on the street?
- 9.你有没有不小心扔掉过什么东西?那是什么?Have you ever accidentally thrown something away? What was it?
- 10.过去的垃圾是如何处理的?How was trash disposed of in the past?
Vocabulary
导致 (daozhi) - to cause
垃圾 (laji) - rubbish
垃圾桶 (laji tong) - rubbish bin
法律 (falü) - law
产生 (chansheng) - to produce
意外 (yiwai) - accidentally
Useful Phrases
我通过购买更少的一次性产品来减少我的垃圾。
I try to reduce my waste by buying fewer disposable products.
是的,我总是把垃圾放在合适的垃圾桶里支持回收。
Yes, I always put my trash in the appropriate bins to support recycling.
在我所在的城市,有严格的法律规定必须回收塑料和纸张。
In my city, there are strict laws that mandate the recycling of plastic and paper.
如果我们没有垃圾填埋场的空间,可能会导致严重的环境问题。
If we run out of space for landfills, it could lead to serious environmental issues.
我相信德国每人每年产生超过400公斤的垃圾。
I believe that Germany produces over 400 kilograms of waste per person each year.
Related Topics
Stay Updated
Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.