Get updates on new Chinese topics

你有产生很多垃圾吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你有产生很多垃圾吗?
    Do you produce a lot of trash?
  2. 2.你总是把垃圾放进垃圾桶吗?
    Do you always put your trash in trash cans?
  3. 3.你所在城市有哪些关于垃圾回收的法律?
    What laws apply in your city for recycling trash?
  4. 4.当我们再也没有地方用作垃圾填埋场时会发生什么?
    What happens when we no longer have land to use as a landfill?
  5. 5.你认为德国每年的垃圾产生量是多少?
    How much trash do you think Germany produces per year?
  6. 6.你认为为了减少垃圾,我们人类需要做什么?
    What do you think needs to happen for us humans to produce less trash?
  7. 7.如何避免产生垃圾?
    How can trash be avoided?
  8. 8.为什么有些人会把垃圾随意扔在街上?
    Why do some people just throw their trash on the street?
  9. 9.你是否曾经不小心扔掉过东西?是什么?
    Have you ever accidentally thrown something away? What was it?
  10. 10.过去垃圾是如何处理的?
    How was trash disposed of in the past?

Vocabulary

造成 (zàochéng) - to cause
垃圾 (lèiji) - rubbish
垃圾桶 (lèijī tǒng) - rubbish bin
法律 (fǎlǜ) - law
产生 (chǎnshēng) - to produce
意外 (yìwài) - accidentally

Useful Phrases

我尽量减少塑料的使用来减少垃圾。

I try to reduce my waste by buying less plastic.

是的,我总是把我的垃圾放在正确的桶里。

Yes, I always put my waste in the right bins.

在我所在的城市,有法律支持回收和垃圾分类。

In my city, there are laws that promote recycling and waste separation.

如果没有更多的垃圾填埋场,环境将受到严重影响。

If we have no more landfills, the environment will be heavily impacted.

德国每年每人产生超过400公斤的垃圾。

Germany produces over 400 kilograms of waste per person each year.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.