Get updates on new Chinese topics

你更喜欢写信还是发邮件?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你更喜欢写信还是发邮件?
    Do you prefer writing letters or emails?
  2. 2.你多久发一次邮件?
    How often do you send emails?
  3. 3.你在邮件中使用正式还是非正式的语言?在信中呢?
    Do you use formal or informal language in your emails? How about in letters?
  4. 4.你更喜欢收到信件还是邮件?
    Do you prefer receiving letters or emails?
  5. 5.你有没有收到过手写的信?
    Have you ever received a handwritten letter?
  6. 6.你有没有在特别的场合发送过信或邮件?
    Have you ever sent a letter or email for a special occasion?
  7. 7.你通常在邮件中写些什么?
    What do you usually write about in your emails?
  8. 8.你如何结束一封信或邮件?
    How do you end a letter or email?
  9. 9.你在个人或专业上更常使用邮件?
    Do you use emails more for personal or professional purposes?
  10. 10.在德语的信件或邮件中你需要注意什么?
    What do you need to pay attention to in letters or emails in German?
  11. 11.你有没有给一个住得远的人写过信?
    Have you ever written a letter to someone who lives far away?
  12. 12.你觉得信件会很快完全消失吗?
    Do you think letters will disappear completely soon?

Vocabulary

主题 (zhǔtí) - the subject
消息 (xiāoxī) - the message
发件人 (fājiànrén) - the sender
正式 / 非正式 (zhèngshì / fēi zhèngshì) - formal / informal
尊敬的... / 亲爱的... (zūnjìng de... / qīn'ài de...) - Dear ... / Mrs./Mr.
短 / 长 (duǎn / cháng) - short / long
个人 / 职业 / 行政 (gèrén / zhíyè / xíngzhèng) - personal / professional / administrative
写 (xiě) - to write
发送 / 接收 (fāsòng / jiēshōu) - to send / to receive
回复 (huífù) - to reply

Useful Phrases

我更喜欢写邮件,因为它们更快捷。

I prefer writing emails because they are quicker.

我主要发送邮件用于个人目的。

I mostly send emails for personal purposes.

在正式信件中,我会以‘亲爱的...’开始。

In a formal letter, I start with 'Dear ...'.

选择合适的称呼非常重要。

It is important to choose the right salutation.

我觉得手写的信件很特别。

I think handwritten letters are something special.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.