Get updates on new Chinese topics

你更喜欢在家做饭还是点外卖?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你认为在家做饭的优点和缺点是什么?
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of cooking at home in your opinion?
  2. 2.和点外卖相比,你自己做饭的频率是多少?
    How often do you cook yourself compared to ordering food?
  3. 3.你有喜欢在家准备的菜肴吗?
    Do you have a favorite dish that you like to prepare at home?
  4. 4.你认为点外卖会影响人们的饮食习惯吗?
    Do you think ordering food influences people's eating habits?
  5. 5.时间在你决定在家做饭还是点外卖中起着什么作用?
    What role does time play in the decision whether you cook at home or order food?
  6. 6.有没有一些特殊场合你更喜欢外出就餐?如果有,为什么?
    Are there certain occasions when you prefer to eat out? If so, why?
  7. 7.你有没有把自制的饭菜当作礼物送过?效果如何?
    Have you ever given homemade meals as gifts? How was it received?
  8. 8.你觉得点外卖的食物质量和自己做的食物相比如何?
    What do you think about the quality of food that you order compared to home-cooked food?
  9. 9.你能给别人什么建议可以节省在家做饭的时间?
    What tips can you give others to save time when cooking at home?
  10. 10.在你做饭或点外卖时,营养对你来说有多重要?
    How important is nutrition to you when you cook at home or order food?

Vocabulary

准备 (zhǔnbèi) - preparation
便利 (biànlì) - convenience
明显的 (míngxiǎn de) - apparent
主要 (zhǔyào) - predominantly
影响 (yǐngxiǎng) - influence
偏好 (piānhào) - preference
均衡的 (jūnhéng de) - balanced
饮食习惯 (yǐnshí xíguàn) - eating habit
即食餐 (jí shí cān) - ready meal
选择 (xuǎnzé) - option

Useful Phrases

我更喜欢在家做饭,因为我能控制食材。

I prefer to cook at home because I have control over the ingredients.

点外卖通常更方便,但我觉得自制的食物更健康。

Ordering food is often more convenient, but I think that homemade food is healthier.

当我没有时间时,我有时会选择即食餐,但我尽量避免它们。

When I don't have time, I sometimes resort to ready meals but try to avoid them.

我觉得在做饭时关注新鲜食材很重要。

I find it important to pay attention to fresh ingredients when cooking.

无论是在家做饭还是外出就餐,与人一起用餐对我来说是非常重要的。

Sitting together at meals is very important to me, regardless of whether we cook at home or eat out.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.