Get updates on new Chinese topics

你喜欢做东还是做客?为什么?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你喜欢做东还是做客?为什么?
    Do you prefer being a host or a guest? Why?
  2. 2.在你看来,好的东道主应该具备什么?
    What makes a good host for you?
  3. 3.你认为好的客人应该是什么样的?
    What makes a good guest for you?
  4. 4.你有没有遇到过很糟糕的东道主?
    Have you ever experienced a very bad host?
  5. 5.你有没有遇到过让你不愉快的客人?
    Have you ever had an unpleasant guest?
  6. 6.你觉得哪些小细节能让访问特别愉快?
    What small gestures make a visit particularly pleasant?
  7. 7.在你的文化中,受邀请时总是带礼物吗?
    In your culture, do you always bring a gift when invited?
  8. 8.和人住在一起好,还是去酒店好?
    Is it better to stay with someone or go to a hotel?
  9. 9.你经历过最愉快的访问是什么?
    What was the nicest visit you've experienced?
  10. 10.作为客人,有什么事情是绝对不能做的?
    What should you never do when you're a guest?

Vocabulary

东道主 (dōngdàozhǔ) - host
客人 (kèrén) - guest
邀请 (yāoqǐng) - invitation
感到舒服 (gǎndào shūfú) - to feel comfortable
专注 (zhuānzhù) - attentiveness
礼物 (lǐwù) - host gift
整理 (zhěnglǐ) - to tidy up

Useful Phrases

我更喜欢做东,因为我喜欢为别人做饭。

I prefer being a host because I like cooking for others.

好的东道主会倾听,让每个人都感到舒服。

A good host listens and makes everyone feel comfortable.

好的客人会帮助整理。

A good guest helps with cleaning up.

我总是带点吃的或喝的过去。

I always bring something to eat or drink.

一个糟糕的客人总是批评食物。

A bad guest constantly criticizes the food.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.