Get updates on new Chinese topics

你知道国际空间站(ISS)现在在哪里吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你知道国际空间站(ISS)现在在哪里吗?在哪里可以查到这个?
    Do you know where the space station 'ISS' is currently located? Where could one check that?
  2. 2.国际空间站绕地球一圈需要多长时间?
    How long does it take for the ISS to orbit the Earth once?
  3. 3.国际空间站绕地球的速度有多快?
    At what speed does the ISS orbit the Earth?
  4. 4.你知道中国在2021年4月发射了新的空间站核心模块‘天和’吗?
    Did you know that China launched the first (core) module 'Tianhe' in April 2021 for a new Chinese space station into space?
  5. 5.各国正在计划在月球和火星上建立殖民地。你认为应该考虑哪些标准来决定谁可以建立这样的殖民地?
    Various countries are planning colonies on the Moon/Mars. What criteria do you think should be considered for deciding who should be allowed to establish such colonies?
  6. 6.如果可能的话,你愿意乘坐旅游航班去月球或火星吗?是什么促使你这样做?
    Would you be willing to take a tourist trip to the Moon or Mars if it were possible? What would drive you to do so?
  7. 7.你如何看待私营公司进入太空旅行的想法?你认为这有什么优缺点?
    What do you think of the idea of private companies entering space travel? What advantages and disadvantages do you see in this?
  8. 8.太空探索能够在多大程度上帮助解决地球上的问题?
    To what extent could space exploration contribute to solving problems on Earth?
  9. 9.在殖民其他行星时,伦理方面应该考虑哪些问题?
    What ethical considerations do you think must be made in connection with colonizing other planets?
  10. 10.你认为太空科技在未来50年会如何发展?
    How do you think space technology will develop in the next 50 years?

Vocabulary

空间站 (kōngjiān zhàn) - space station
轨道 (guǐdào) - orbital
殖民地 (zhímín dì) - colony
宇航员 (yǔhángyuán) - cosmonaut
航天工业 (hángtiān gōngyè) - space industry
悬浮技术 (xuánfú jìshù) - levitation technology
探索 (tànsuǒ) - exploration
卫星 (wèixīng) - satellite
氢动力 (qīng dònglì) - hydrogen propulsion
星际旅行 (xīngjì lǚxíng) - interstellar journey

Useful Phrases

我觉得国际合作在航天领域推动了知识和技术的发展。

I find it fascinating how international cooperation in the space field advances knowledge and technology.

我对人类需要克服哪些挑战以便在其他行星上生活很感兴趣。

I am interested in what challenges humanity must overcome to enable life on other planets.

在火星上建立殖民地的想法引发了技术和伦理上的许多有趣问题。

The idea of colonies on Mars raises exciting questions of both a technical and ethical nature.

令人印象深刻的是,私人公司正在彻底改变航天旅行,并创造新的可能性。

It is impressive how private companies are revolutionizing space travel and creating new possibilities.

太空探索不仅仅是技术冒险,还可能为人类带来有价值的见解。

The exploration of space is not only a technological adventure but could also provide valuable insights for humanity.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.