Get updates on new Chinese topics

你有秘密的最爱吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你有不告诉大家的秘密最爱糖果或电视剧吗?
    Do you have a secret favorite candy or TV show that you don't tell everyone about?
  2. 2.你有时候会为某些爱好或习惯感到羞愧吗?
    Are you sometimes ashamed of certain hobbies or habits?
  3. 3.你觉得这些罪恶的快乐只是有趣,还是确实很‘坏’?
    Do you think guilty pleasures are just fun or are they really 'bad'?
  4. 4.你会对朋友公开讲述你的小‘罪过’吗,还是会保留给自己?
    Do you openly tell your friends about your little 'sins' or do you keep them to yourself?
  5. 5.你有没有试图停止某个罪恶的乐趣,但太难了?
    Have you ever tried to stop a guilty pleasure but it was too hard?
  6. 6.你觉得偶尔 indulging in unhealthy things 是否 okay?
    Do you think it's okay to indulge in something unhealthy or crazy from time to time?
  7. 7.罪恶的快乐是无害的,还是可能变成习惯?
    Are guilty pleasures rather harmless or can they become a habit?
  8. 8.你是否因为害怕别人的反应而秘密做某些事情?
    Do you do some things only secretly because you're afraid of others' reactions?
  9. 9.什么更糟:太多的罪恶的快乐还是完全没有?
    What's worse: too many guilty pleasures or none at all?
  10. 10.你有时候是否会为花时间在罪恶的快乐上感到内疚?
    Do you sometimes feel guilty when you spend your time on guilty pleasures?

Vocabulary

糖果 (tángguǒ) - candy
电视剧 (diànshìjù) - TV show
羞愧 (xiūkuì) - shame
习惯 (xíguàn) - habit
乐趣 (lèqù) - pleasure
无害 (wúhài) - harmless

Useful Phrases

我有时候晚上吃巧克力,这样没人注意。

I sometimes eat chocolate at night so nobody notices.

有时候当我连续看太多剧时,我会感到内疚。

Sometimes I feel guilty when I watch too many series in a row.

我觉得有时候犒劳自己是重要的,而不需要为此辩解。

I think it’s important to treat yourself sometimes without having to justify it.

我的朋友根本不知道我爱看搞笑的真人秀。

My friends don’t even know that I love silly reality shows.

一点‘禁忌’的乐趣也是生活的一部分。

A little 'forbidden' fun is part of life.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.