Get updates on new Chinese topics

你有朋友把一切都变成竞争吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你有朋友把一切都变成竞争吗?
    Do you have a friend who makes everything into a competition?
  2. 2.当有人立即超过你的好消息时,你会怎么反应?
    How do you react when someone immediately trumps your good news?
  3. 3.当朋友不断夸耀和表现得很重要时,你怎么办?
    What do you do when a friend constantly brags and acts important?
  4. 4.为什么有些人不能简单地为别人感到高兴?
    Why can't some people just be happy for others?
  5. 5.当有人贬低你的成就时,你如何应对?
    How do you deal with it when someone belittles your successes?
  6. 6.开放竞争和隐藏嫉妒,哪个更让人疲惫?
    What's more exhausting - open competition or hidden jealousy?
  7. 7.你有没有停止告诉某人你的成功?
    Have you ever stopped telling someone about your successes?
  8. 8.你如何识别友情与竞争的前景?
    How do you recognize whether friendship or rivalry is in the foreground?
  9. 9.当朋友试图让你在别人面前显得糟糕时,你怎么办?
    What do you do when a friend tries to make you look bad in front of others?
  10. 10.当一个人总是必须赢时,友谊还能生存吗?
    Can a friendship survive when one person always has to win?

Vocabulary

竞争 (jìngzhēng) - competition
超过 (chāoguò) - to outdo
夸耀 (kuāyào) - to brag
表现得重要 (biǎoxiàn dé zhòngyào) - to show off
贬低 (biǎndī) - to downplay
嫉妒 (jídu) - jealousy
竞争关系 (jìngzhēng guānxi) - rivalry
让人显得糟糕 (ràng rén xiǎndé zāogāo) - to make someone look bad
生存 (shēngcún) - to survive
赢 (yíng) - to win

Useful Phrases

当我说我去度假时,她立刻告诉我她更贵的旅行。

When I say I was on vacation, she immediately tells about her more expensive trip.

有时我避免分享好消息,因为我知道会发生什么。

Sometimes I avoid sharing good news because I know what's coming.

每个谈话都变成了竞争 - 谁工作多,挣钱多,经历多。

Every conversation becomes a competition - who worked more, earned more, experienced more.

不断感到需要证明自己真是令人疲惫。

It’s exhausting to constantly feel the need to prove oneself.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.