Get updates on new Chinese topics

在社交场合中你感到不自在吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.在哪些群体情况下你感到最不自在?
    In which group situations do you feel most uncomfortable?
  2. 2.在进入一个陌生人满是房间前你心里在想什么?
    What goes through your head before you enter a room full of strangers?
  3. 3.当你并不想说话时,你如何进行闲聊?
    How do you make small talk when you actually don't feel like it at all?
  4. 4.参加派对时,如果只认识主人,你该怎么办?
    What do you do when you don't know anyone at a party except the host?
  5. 5.当小组中的其他人都很熟悉时,你怎么处理?
    How do you deal with it when everyone else in the group knows each other well?
  6. 6.在一个大群体中保持沉默和聊天胡言乱语,哪个更糟?
    What's worse - staying silent in a large group or talking nonsense?
  7. 7.你多常检查手机,作为逃避不舒服对话的方法?
    How often do you check your phone as an escape from uncomfortable conversations?
  8. 8.如果在一个社交活动中完全迷失,你会怎么做?
    What do you do when you're completely lost at a networking event?
  9. 9.你是如何在工作中的团队建设活动中生存下来的?
    How do you survive team-building activities at work?
  10. 10.有哪些技巧可以让你在群体中显得更自信?
    What tricks help you appear more confident in groups?

Vocabulary

社交焦虑 (shèjiāo jiāolǜ) - social anxiety
不自在 (bù zìzài) - uncomfortable
闲聊 (xiánliáo) - small talk
主人 (zhǔrén) - host
沉默 (chénmò) - to remain silent
逃避 (táobì) - escape
社交活动 (shèjiāo huódòng) - networking
迷失 (mǐshī) - lost
团队建设 (tuánduì jiànshè) - team building
自信 (zìxìn) - confident

Useful Phrases

我总是站在那里不知道该说些什么。

I always stand there not knowing what to say.

在派对上我通常贴着自助餐,因为这样更安全。

At parties I usually stick to the buffet because it's safer.

社交活动对我来说简直是噩梦。

Networking events are pure horror for me.

为了看起来忙碌,我假装在阅读重要信息。

I pretend to read important messages just to look busy.

有时我会提前离开,因为我无法再忍受那种紧张感。

Sometimes I leave early because I can't stand the tension anymore.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.