Get updates on new Chinese topics

你在生活中做梦还是规划未来?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你觉得意识到自己的愿望重要吗?
    Is it important to be aware of your wishes?
  2. 2.你认为梦想对实现目标有多重要?
    To what extent are dreams important or meaningful?
  3. 3.你跟谁讨论过自己的梦想?
    Who do you talk to about your wishes and dreams?
  4. 4.你喜欢活在当下还是更愿意计划未来?
    'I prefer to live day by day' or 'I want to plan everything'.
  5. 5.你有过记录梦境的习惯吗?
    Have you ever kept a dream journal?

Vocabulary

意识 (yìshí) - to be aware of
程度 (chéngdù) - extent
活在当下 (huó zài dāng xià) - to live for the moment
实施 (shíshī) - to pull through

Useful Phrases

意识到自己的愿望可以让生活更有意义。

Being aware of your wishes can make life more meaningful.

梦想可以激励我们实现目标。

Dreams can motivate us to achieve our goals.

我觉得跟朋友分享愿望是很好的支持。

I think sharing wishes with friends is a great support.

有时候我觉得规划比仅仅活在当下更重要。

Sometimes I feel that planning is more important than just living in the moment.

我一直有记录梦境的习惯。

I have always kept a habit of recording my dreams.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.