你是否觉得害羞?
Discussion Questions
- 1.你会害羞吗?Are you shy?
- 2.你能通过训练让自己变得不害羞吗?Can you train yourself to be less shy?
- 3.你的隐私对你重要吗?Is your privacy important to you?
- 4.能否描述一个尴尬的瞬间?Can you describe an embarrassing moment?
- 5.你记得自己什么时候说错话吗?Can you remember how you put your foot in your mouth?
- 6.哪些情况会让你感到难以应对?Which situations can be overwhelming?
- 7.当别人很直接和侵犯时,你如何处理?How do you deal with it when someone is very intrusive and direct?
- 8.内向和害羞是一样的吗?为什么?Are introversion and shyness the same thing? why/why not?
- 9.你更倾向于内向还是外向?Would you describe yourself as more introverted or more extroverted?
- 10.外向的人对内向的人烦人吗?Are extroverts annoying for introverts?
- 11.当别人很内向或害羞时,你如何处理?How do you deal with it when someone else is very reserved or shy?
Vocabulary
隐私 (yǐnsī) - privacy, private sphere
尴尬 (gāngà) - embarrassing
侵犯 (qīnfàn) - crossing personal limits
失态 (shītài) - blunder
压力 (yālì) - overwhelming, taxing
Useful Phrases
是的,我有时会害羞,尤其是在新环境中。
Yes, I am sometimes shy, especially in new situations.
我相信通过小步伐可以学会变得不那么害羞。
I believe one can learn to be less shy by taking small steps.
我的隐私对我很重要;我不喜欢与他人分享全部。
My privacy is very important to me; I don't like to share everything with others.
有一次,我在演讲中开了一个玩笑,却反响不佳。
Once, I made a joke during a presentation that didn't go over well.
我记得有一次我打断了谈话,大家都惊讶。
I remember once I interrupted a conversation and everyone was surprised.
Related Topics
Stay Updated
Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.