Get updates on new Chinese topics

你有意识地尝试给别人留下好印象吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你有意识地尝试给别人留下好印象吗?为什么?
    Do you consciously try to make a good impression? Why or why not?
  2. 2.当和重要的人在一起时,你的行为会有什么变化?
    How does your behavior change when you're with people whose opinion matters to you?
  3. 3.有没有情况你会假装成别的样子以便被喜欢?
    Are there situations where you pretend to be someone else in order to be liked?
  4. 4.想被喜欢的愿望和被尊重的需求有什么不同?
    How does the desire to be liked differ from the need to be respected?
  5. 5.看起来讨人喜欢的愿望是否也会带来不利影响?在哪些情况下?
    Can the desire to appear likeable also be a disadvantage? When?
  6. 6.你有没有决定不去迎合他人以保持真实?
    Have you ever decided not to be liked in order to remain authentic?
  7. 7.社交媒体在我们对认可的需求中影响有多大?
    How strongly does social media influence our need for recognition?
  8. 8.陌生人的意见对你来说有多重要,相比之下朋友或家人的意见呢?
    How important is the opinion of strangers to you compared to that of friends or family?
  9. 9.自尊在受欢迎的话题中扮演了什么角色?
    What role does self-esteem play in the topic of popularity?
  10. 10.你认为对被喜欢的渴望会随着年龄变化吗?
    Do you think the desire to be liked changes with age?

Vocabulary

受欢迎 (shòuhǔn) - to be popular
被喜欢 (bèi xǐhuān) - to be liked
需求 (xūqiú) - need / desire
认可 (rènkě) - recognition
假装 (jiǎzhuāng) - to pretend
自我认知 (zìwǒ rènzhī) - self-perception
自尊 (zìzūn) - self-esteem

Useful Phrases

我认为每个人在某种程度上都希望被喜欢 - 这是人性。

I think everyone wants to be liked to some extent - it's human nature.

在特定环境中,人们往往表现得不同。

People often behave differently in certain environments.

有时为了得到认可,我们会改变自己的真实表现。

Sometimes to gain recognition, we change our true behavior.

自尊与受欢迎之间有很大的关系。

Self-esteem is closely related to popularity.

被喜欢的渴望在不同年龄段会有所变化。

The desire to be liked can change at different ages.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.