Get updates on new Chinese topics

你最近有扔掉食物吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你上周扔掉过食物吗?为什么?
    Have you thrown away food in the last week? Why/why not?
  2. 2.你会注意保质期吗?
    Do you follow the expiration date?
  3. 3.你认为食物浪费多吗?
    Is there too much food waste?
  4. 4.在你的祖国,情况怎么样?
    How is it in your homeland?
  5. 5.我们如何减少扔掉的食物量?
    How can we reduce the amount of food thrown away?
  6. 6.你怎么看这个问题?
    What do you think about this problem?
  7. 7.你会吃剩饭吗?
    Do you eat leftovers?

Vocabulary

食物浪费 (shíwù làngfèi) - food waste
扔掉 (rēngdiào) - to throw away
过期 (guòqī) - expired
保质期 (bǎozhìqī) - expiry date
大约 (dàyuē) - roughly
一次性包装 (yīcìxìng bāozhuāng) - single-use packaging
数量 (shùliàng) - the quantity/amount
剩饭 (shèngfàn) - leftovers

Useful Phrases

我上周扔掉了一些食物,因为它坏了。

I threw away some food last week because it had gone bad.

是的,我总是注意保质期,以避免食物浪费。

Yes, I always pay attention to the expiration date to avoid food waste.

我认为很多国家,尤其是城市,食物浪费太多了。

I think there is too much food waste in many countries, especially in cities.

在我的祖国,有一些旨在减少食物浪费的倡议。

In my homeland, there are initiatives aimed at reducing the amount of food waste.

减少食物浪费的方法之一是只购买你真正需要的东西。

One way to reduce food waste is to only buy what you really need.

此外,人们可以创造性地使用剩饭,而不是扔掉它们。

Additionally, one could creatively use leftovers instead of throwing them away.

我认为在社会中提高对食物浪费的认识很重要。

I think it is important to raise awareness about food waste in society.

人们还可以与朋友或邻居分享食物,以避免浪费。

One could also share food with friends or neighbors to avoid waste.

使用应用程序来拯救食物是对抗浪费的创新解决方案。

Using apps to rescue food is an innovative solution against waste.

我努力更好地计划购物,以减少浪费。

I try to plan my shopping better to throw away less.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.