Get updates on new Chinese topics

你通常是早到、准时还是迟到?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你通常是早到、准时还是迟到?
    Are you usually early, punctual, or late?
  2. 2.你重要约会时通常提前多久到?
    How early do you arrive for important appointments?
  3. 3.如果你到得太早,你会怎么做?
    What do you do when you arrive somewhere too early?
  4. 4.其他人迟到时你会怎么反应?
    How do you react when others are late?
  5. 5.对你来说,‘迟到’的界限是多少?
    How much 'too late' is still okay for you?
  6. 6.你迟到时会找什么借口?
    What is your excuse when you're late?
  7. 7.什么时候早到比较好?
    When is it better to be early?
  8. 8.什么时候迟到是可以的?
    When is it okay to be late?
  9. 9.在你国家,人们准时吗?
    How punctual are people in your country?
  10. 10.有什么方法可以帮助你准时?
    What helps you to be punctual?

Vocabulary

准时 (zhǔnshí) - on time
太早/太晚 (tài zǎo/tài wǎn) - too early/too late
延误 (yánwù) - delay
等待 (děngdài) - to wait
赶快 (gǎnkuài) - to hurry
时间 (shíjiān) - time
错过 (cuòguò) - to miss
及时 (jíshí) - in time
习惯 (xíguàn) - habit
计划 (jìhuà) - to plan

Useful Phrases

我通常在约会时准时。

I am usually on time for my appointments.

如果我到得太早,我会看书。

If I arrive too early, I read a book.

我认为别人迟到很失礼。

I find it rude when others arrive late.

对我来说,迟到10分钟还是可以的。

For me, 10 minutes late is still okay.

我通常提前15分钟到达。

I usually arrive 15 minutes before the appointment.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.